Page 1665 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 66511651565161516551662166316641665166616671668 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,650 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is this for Te? was going to say get rid of the S4/5 and replace them with the good ones out right now otherwise the affix is fine, maybe sorta over the top with the Grand Tech considering those are all a bit too high priced atm and should wait some more until the next support scratch is out
    Which s4/5 is better for Te? And what are you basing that off of?

Quote Originally Posted by Redandblack1287 View Post
    S4: Raising Pursuit - Highest direct dps boost currently, I think it's over 5%?
    S5: Mysterious Intent - 20% crit, 2% damage on crits and HP recovery. At 100% crit chance before this S5, it's direct 2% damage increase. At 80% crit chance before this S5, it's slightly more than 2%. At less than 80% it loses potency.
    S5:Anthesis Cultivation - Basically double your weapon's affixed ATK. At 200 extra ATK, it should translate to about 2-3% damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    S4: Raising Pursuit - Highest direct dps boost currently, I think it's over 5%?
    S5: Mysterious Intent - 20% crit, 2% damage on crits and HP recovery. At 100% crit chance before this S5, it's direct 2% damage increase. At 80% crit chance before this S5, it's slightly more than 2%. At less than 80% it loses potency.
    S5:Anthesis Cultivation - Basically double your weapon's affixed ATK. At 200 extra ATK, it should translate to about 2-3% damage increase.
    Yeah I'm aware of those s class abilities, but my understanding is wand clobber is a HUGE dps increase for wand whacking vs. the normal swing. Wand s5 is also a huge boost to heavy hammer and I assume wand whacking, but I have never seen any comparisons amongst the different options so I'm curious if those are "better" because they are the highest generic boosts available, or if it is because they were compared to other Te options and shown to be better dps overall

Edit: I don't see any way the gunslash s5 could possibly be better than the wand s5 on a liberate unless you just have to have the vamp
    Last edited by Redandblack1287; Mar 1, 2020 at 12:26 PM.

Yeah I'm aware of those s class abilities, but my understanding is wand clobber is a HUGE dps increase for wand whacking vs. the normal swing. Wand s5 is also a huge boost to heavy hammer and I assume wand whacking, but I have never seen any comparisons amongst the different options so I'm curious if those are "better" because they are the highest generic boosts available, or if it is because they were compared to other Te options and shown to be better dps overall

Edit: I don't see any way the gunslash s5 could possibly be better than the wand s5 on a liberate unless you just have to have the vamp
    my questioning at the time was having Et in mind, obviously he clarified himself that it was for Te (so i dont know why you bothered to ask still). Given whats out now, S4 Raising and Lib Wand S5 are ideal for Et and S4 Clobber and S5 Lib GS or Wand is fine or w/e else you want but Te doesn't suffer with PP issues so I'd opt for Lib GS S5 instead for the crit
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Provisional units for future content in what comes out better ones ~

probably should have held off until those Divide Quest unit stats came out but uh cg
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Issue is more complex than it seems but some pointers
    Wand TE CAN go either S4 mysterious strike + S5 Mysterious intent, or S4 + S5 shockwave. Do not mix and match (especially when playing TE/PH because class crit + ring + liberate should already be very close or actual 100% crit with a good enough PP pool), and choose one of the two sets.
    First set makes for a way weaker melee overall and loses quite a bit on Heavy Hammer on one hand, but on the other hand, boosts techs and compounds by a lot, on top of the lifesteal. Power is further increased if you manage to get s6 wise skill as it will make your crit way closer to 100% and thus make the SSAs more effective.

Do keep in mind Wand clobber + shockwave n1/2/3 on its own is already stronger than a Ilgrants vs a light weak enemy, and damage gets magnified when hitting several mobs, but melee is also more vulnerable than tech slinging and has very limited range so that theory doesn't always apply in practice. In other words, both setups can be optimal depending on the scenario you're in
    -S4 strike +S5 Intent = strong survival/bossing setup, especially with good crit rate; but mobbing and PP sustain take a noticeable hit
    -S4 clobber + S5 Shockwave = great mobbing setup that's also applicable to slower bosses thanks to strong melee and HH , but makes bossing against more mobile threats kind of a hassle (your tech damage is still ok but not nearly as stellar which in turn impacts compound rotations on hybrid builds)
    Both setups are viable for TE, and the first also works for ET but the second is overall way more applicable and feels smoother for TE, so just consider all of this and make a decision based on what you want off your wand !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 2, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    my questioning at the time was having Et in mind, obviously he clarified himself that it was for Te (so i dont know why you bothered to ask still). Given whats out now, S4 Raising and Lib Wand S5 are ideal for Et and S4 Clobber and S5 Lib GS or Wand is fine or w/e else you want but Te doesn't suffer with PP issues so I'd opt for Lib GS S5 instead for the crit
    You didn't say anything after he clarified Te so it was not 100% clear what your post meant. For all I know you were just silently judging him for using inferior s class after he clarified

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Issue is more complex than it seems but some pointers
    Wand TE CAN go either S4 mysterious strike + S5 Mysterious intent, or S4 + S5 shockwave. Do not mix and match (especially when playing TE/PH because class crit + ring + liberate should already be very close or actual 100% crit with a good enough PP pool), and choose one of the two sets.
    First set makes for a way weaker melee overall and loses quite a bit on Heavy Hammer on one hand, but on the other hand, boosts techs and compounds by a lot, on top of the lifesteal. Power is further increased if you manage to get s6 wise skill as it will make your crit way closer to 100% and thus make the SSAs more effective.

Do keep in mind Wand clobber + shockwave n1/2/3 on its own is already stronger than a Ilgrants vs a light weak enemy, and damage gets magnified when hitting several mobs, but melee is also more vulnerable than tech slinging and has very limited range so that theory doesn't always apply in practice. In other words, both setups can be optimal depending on the scenario you're in
    -S4 strike +S5 Intent = strong survival/bossing setup, especially with good crit rate; but mobbing and PP sustain take a noticeable hit
    -S4 clobber + S5 Shockwave = great mobbing setup that's also applicable to slower bosses thanks to strong melee and HH , but makes bossing against more mobile threats kind of a hassle (your tech damage is still ok but not nearly as stellar which in turn impacts compound rotations on hybrid builds)
    Both setups are viable for TE, and the first also works for ET but the second is overall way more applicable and feels smoother for TE, so just consider all of this and make a decision based on what you want off your wand !
    Thank you, this is what I though but wanted to be sure I had the right idea. This was helpful

You didn't say anything after he clarified Te so it was not 100% clear what your post meant. For all I know you were just silently judging him for using inferior s class after he clarified
    he clarified for Te, i didnt need to respond any further if i didnt want to, if anything youre asking for clarification on a decision for yourself or some point to prove that im not interested in. anyways you had your answer before i even had to reply to you and im not going to de-rail the thread with this anymore
    PSO2 NGS