Page 1671 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 67111711571162116611668166916701671167216731674 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,710 of 16750

Spoiler!

I tried endless again for the first time after Br cpa release, 50m+ is much easier now but somehow I still have no damn idea what should I do beyond 2nd lap... well I have less reason to not aiming for forever loner at this point, might as well “actually trying”.

it seems Loser has been very kind to me

yesterday i got the combat cannon which is the last ingredient i need for the pura weapon
    Spoiler!

and this morning i got this dyne TMG
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by silo1991; Jun 15, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Finally! Stil weapon #1! All in all, I'm pretty happy with this.

Spoiler!
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

After two months of waiting for passes, I've got my Stil completed.

got the omega pain by pure luck in the castle FQ while i was spending boosters leftover and get 2020 badges on the way and i still never get the elder pain wow
    Spoiler!

not sure if this is something to talk here :/

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    After two months of waiting for passes, I've got my Stil completed.
    Go to admit, before I looked at the picture, I was about to scream "you used 100 passes on a weapon!!!!", but then I saw why you used it. Clever affix, but I still would have keep phrase weak in there personally. Sure it's PITA to get it to 8s, but that extra 2%...
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Go to admit, before I looked at the picture, I was about to scream "you used 100 passes on a weapon!!!!", but then I saw why you used it. Clever affix, but I still would have keep phrase weak in there personally. Sure it's PITA to get it to 8s, but that extra 2%...
    Seriously what's with the obsession with phrase weak? By going with that then strike boost will only give you 3% at most which means you're better of with augment intent that gives 4% and then there's phrase weak which only triggers on 1 element for a 2% dmg increase. All in all that's 5% unconditional dmg increase versus 4% + 2% on a specific elem which then goes to 0% otherwise.

BTW I also have that weapon but instead of Mark Couragena I have Mark Angar.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Seriously what's with the obsession with phrase weak?
    There's not an obsession with Phrase Weak it isn't widely used at all. Phrase Decay is the one that is "obsessed" over because it's 5% and there is pretty much always a Phantom around so Jellen is very easily applied to things. It's not good if you are...not a class that can inflict Jellen and/or don't play with classes that inflict it (you solo a lot or don't do EQ or or anything like that).

It's really up to you if you think it's worth or not for you, but Phrase Weak isn't really a popular affix nowadays unless you can change element easily of course. So like, Fo/Te and Bouncer it's a possibility or maybe a Ripper weapon but otherwise I don't think it's worth your time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Seriously what's with the obsession with phrase weak? By going with that then strike boost will only give you 3% at most which means you're better of with augment intent that gives 4% and then there's phrase weak which only triggers on 1 element for a 2% dmg increase. All in all that's 5% unconditional dmg increase versus 4% + 2% on a specific elem which then goes to 0% otherwise.

BTW I also have that weapon but instead of Mark Couragena I have Mark Angar.
    The reason with Phrase Weak is you're always going to use your strongest weapon on Raids right? aka Falz bosses, Persona etc who are always weak to Light which in turn is better to have that 2% kick rather than going for a measly 30-40 atk on your weapon so in general you will almost always have Phrase Weak on the weapon if you can make room for it. It's also a cheap fodder to get at 8s

However, because you went the extra mile for your Stil weapon, it more than makes Phrase Weak pointless to have on your weapon. So in the end, your weapon build is fine, that 5% dmg from Atk Boost is worth over Phrase Weak.

Obviously if you're playing Phantom/Hunter you NEED Phrase Decay on your gear, no excuse to not be doing this

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    It's really up to you if you think it's worth or not for you, but Phrase Weak isn't really a popular affix nowadays unless you can change element easily of course. So like, Fo/Te and Bouncer it's a possibility or maybe a Ripper weapon but otherwise I don't think it's worth your time at all.
    people need to move on from Fo/Te and get with Fo/Ph or Fo/Et, really no reason to bother with Fo/Te anymore when you have Genon to solve your PP issues especially when those 2 output better than Fo/Te. Fo/Te is fine in NA until Ph/Et subs come out
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 1, 2020 at 12:37 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I need to know why FoEt? Is the def and mate use that good? And are you using it for the same/different pp skill usage?