Page 23 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633731235231023 ... LastLast
    Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    ^I'd still prefer spending 1+mill on a better unit with stats that I would be able to use~, Vol Soul + Power III perhaps
    currently these units for hunter are the best, plus to be honest that better suits a weapon not an armor, your going to want to have defence trust me, I have 1.2k with drink now and I can tank like a boss now. Sure go for all attack but leave yourself defenceless and all that power is kinda wasted when your always dead

and 244 S-Def is nothing to laugh at
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    currently these units for hunter are the best, plus to be honest that better suits a weapon not an armor, your going to want to have defence trust me, I have 1.2k with drink now and I can tank like a boss now. Sure go for all attack but leave yourself defenceless and all that power is kinda wasted when your always dead

and 244 S-Def is nothing to laugh at
    we have different playstyle ,
    some people think with just guard , step attack and dodging , if you still tanking / taking damage then you are playing it wrong .
    we don't plan to get hit (although if we get hit it's very punishing , but that makes it more interesting to play) , that's why we maximize our damage.

and since we rarely get hit , we are not always dead but always hitting

Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    some people think with just guard , step attack and dodging , if you still tanking / taking damage then you are playing it wrong .
    we don't plan to get hit (although if we get hit it's very punishing , but that makes it more interesting to play) , that's why we maximize our damage.

To add to this, we can kill everything much faster than if we expected to get hit constantly. Getting hit in this game generally flinches you pretty bad or just clear knocks you off your feet. When we have dodge and block actions to combat this, why waste so much time dealing with how we can cope with getting hit rather than just circumventing the issue and focusing on how we can kill what's attacking us the fastest? Just my take on that is all.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post

well currently 1k S-Atk and 1.2k S-def gives me both playstyles i guess. I still output a ton of damage and only take 1 damage from mobs. I also play keyboard and mouse and just guard is very hard I find to pull off. regardless I was just showing off a kick ass unit that is all.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    well currently 1k S-Atk and 1.2k S-def gives me both playstyles i guess. I still output a ton of damage and only take 1 damage from mobs. I also play keyboard and mouse and just guard is very hard I find to pull off. regardless I was just showing off a kick ass unit that is all.
    yeah i'm using keyboard too , it's harder to block with keyboard , because i rarely use my pinky finger so in some critical moment my finger wont press shift ontime. right now im still practicing and adjusting to new bosses

and yes that is one awesome unit you have

I... have no idea how this happened. It was all so fast.

Spoiler!

^Apparently some of my teamates wants to make your team their "official" rival; very sick sword there btw.

^Apparently some of my teamates wants to make your team their "official" rival; very sick sword there btw.
    What... does that even mean? o_o

Does your team all have mohawks? Because that would be funny.

haha, I bet nobody could guess how little I spent on this weapon total.