Page 5 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 234567815551055051005 ... LastLast

Got my zanba to +10 wootness
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Jesus, so, I gave up tekking wired lances, right? They're always daylight scars. This latest untekked wired lance drop has been sitting in my bank for days. I don't want to spend the 13-20k to tekk it.

I find an untekked talis while whomping on Ragne. I know I just killed a little krada darker thing. I know it's a legacy talis. I figure, I may as well keep everything tidy and just tekk all of it.

My face when I pop out of the tekking roulette wheel with a lucky rise/spirit II dark element bell card. This is why we always always always choose proper elements and affixes, people!

Off to the markets! I don't care if it's not as valuable anymore, I'mma sell it. Or maybe I'll use it, I haven't decided yet. It sure looks neat. These are pretty much the affixes I wanted anyway.

Oh but the talis I figured was a talis legacy was indeed a talis legacy. Off to the vendors!

Found a Ragne's Answerer way back before the Tundra update.

Also found a Soul Eater, but nothing special other than those two.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I don't want to spend the 13-20k to tekk it.
    You can get a rough idea of what item it is from the fee the tekker asks.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

My best find so far is the Spread Legacy in the Mines.

Aside that as far I can remember I found 20 Talis Legacy, 3 zanba's, 2 spardian (8*partisan in mines), 2-3 daylight scars, Rappy Card, Rappy Barrel, Yin Yang Greenish card, Vol Dragon sword and a Red Processor.

Wish these frigging Talis Legacy would stop appearing...feels like finding Dragonslayers and Justy 23ST as a Skyly...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Haze View Post
    Found a Fire Arms weapon without looking for it.

Managed to get Mizer Soul and Shoot III on it, and Grinded it to +9 (Ran out of Grinders, and.. well, with the abilities it has it's practically +10 status regardless). Hoping someone buys it.
    Is this the 9* Rifle with 274 Base (what do you mean by Fire Arms >_>?)? If so, how much are you selling it for?
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Is this the 9* Rifle with 274 Base (what do you mean by Fire Arms >_>?)? If so, how much are you selling it for?
    Fire Arms is 8* and it has a lower base then that one but a nice sfx when fired, its the long barreled rifle with red glowing on it, you see very few people using it such as me.

Just killed a Rockbear by blocking his grab with a Just Guard

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Just killed a Rockbear by blocking his grab with a Just Guard
    It's a cool club to be in, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    My best find so far is the Spread Legacy in the Mines.

Aside that as far I can remember I found 20 Talis Legacy, 3 zanba's, 2 spardian (8*partisan in mines), 2-3 daylight scars, Rappy Card, Rappy Barrel, Yin Yang Greenish card, Vol Dragon sword and a Red Processor.

Wish these frigging Talis Legacy would stop appearing...feels like finding Dragonslayers and Justy 23ST as a Skyly...
    Can't be as bad as the Kusanagi that used to drop from every other Astark in Ep IV.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie