Page 50 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253601001505501050 ... LastLast

Got my Fighter to Level 45 and unlocked SP CO

Now i am HU/FI-46/45

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I bought an Oboro and didn't have nearly the luck that you did, Gigawuts. It's got Quartz Soul and Arm II on it, which isn't terrible, but even getting it up to +8 cost me over 500k. I'm afraid to go any higher until I either have LOTS of grinders or some grind support items.

Then, on my very first run post-update, I'm in VH Tundra and what drops for me? Untekked Kuruerufuroga , of course. Complete with +3 grind already on it, 29% wind element, Power III, and Lucky Rise I.

This leaves me with something of a dilemma. The new dagger is undoubtedly better (due to the element and the lucky rise), and I probably ought to be using it... but Oboro looks so much better, and my inclination in this game is generally to choose looks over performance unless the difference is just staggering.

So, I don't know. The way prices for 9*'s are going, I don't want to sell it. I have two FI's, I will probably end up grinding it and giving one of the two to Katarin while I keep the other on Alessandra.

On that same Tundra run I got two of those Snow Banshee/Banther units, but I'm not a Force, so I can't use them. Aside from that, I found a Lambda Vraolet (off Daghash in VH FC Free Explore) tonight. Since it doesn't sell worth beans, I'll probably grind it and use it on Katarin (when she is RA) until I find something better. What an ugly weapon, though.

And I have been finding lots of 8* and 9* stuff since the patch went in, including two Herufuretto (one of which I have ground and is now my standard use double saber until I find something better, the other is sitting in my bank while I decide what to do with it).
    Ooph

What's the damage difference? You could hang on to the oboro for fun times, then the other one for damage times. I mean, me, damage times are fun times (by which I mean, I'd use the oboro)...so that wouldn't work. What's the new dagger look like?

I was thinking I'd buy a freeze I hellfret to try something different, and +10 it since +10ing things is something I can do now. But then my sense came back to me, and I remembered I'd bin all my cash and should just wait for an upgrade with more than 30 extra damage.

edit: Just realized you were talking about the cruel flouga, okay. Use the oboro for sure, the flouga only has a smidgen more damage and it sounds like it won't make you half as happy to be using as the oboro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    First time I ran into Mr.Umbra he dropped his staff.

Now I'm a Hunter/Fighter stuck with one of the best rods in the game and can't sell it in MyShop.

Thanks, Sega.
    What did you do? I've run into him a dozen times, easily, and have yet to succeed. Actually, wait, I don't even know if that's the reward. Hmph.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Oct 25, 2012 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphus View Post
    *is jealous* It actually isn't a very powerful rod compared to the rest of the new ones and even some of the old. I want it just for the drop boost and also am a FI/HU working on FO/TE just so I can use it.
    Well it's 'good' because it's pretty potent for an 'all-class' weapon.

@gigawuts.

We basically just circled him and he spun around and hit us twice. That's all.

If you succeed he flies away and leaves a boss gem.

Somehow just enhanced a Spritia to +10 no failures....

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

edit: Just realized you were talking about the cruel flouga, okay. Use the oboro for sure, the flouga only has a smidgen more damage and it sounds like it won't make you half as happy to be using as the oboro.

Yeah, this is pretty much the direction I am leaning. Honestly, if the flouga didn't have Lucky Rise on it, I probably wouldn't give it a second thought.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Uguu~

Spoiler!

I got two 7star weps to plus 10sum within a 100kand budget can we say lucky? I lost attack on my daggers but made it up with poison 2 XD And i found my first 10break star rare. Working my way up
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Found a Lamda Strauss earlier, debated using it since it was vastly superior to my Divulcan...then I noticed I was out of grinders. Made 6.3m and never looked back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Found a Lambda Alistin. 27% lightning.

Actually managed to affix something:

Spoiler!

Cost about 500k to actually affix, rest was on materials.