Page 509 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 940945949950650750850951051151251955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 16750
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Nice; how long do you think it took to get? Never really bothered running Extreme Quests too much so I have no idea how long it takes to get an 11*.
    Well I had about 30 2nd tiers and the 3 3rd tiers from the titles without me knowing. In the end I only needed to spam 1-5 runs for about 15 2nd tiers so in my eyes not long, I only kind done full xq runs before so I had quite some catalysts though.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Grats. Be sure to post the grind logs, or send them to me if you want a quick graph.
    Thanks

Where do I check these? Right now it sits at +7 on latent 3 but I'm broke (15m burned) and full protects are like 500k a piece now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Where do I check these?
    %MY DOCUMENTS%\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\log\ActionLogYYYYMMDD_00.txt

CTRL+F for the item you were grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, that depends. Do you have droves of friends, teammates, and/or people who are always online and willing to run with you/help you out whenever you need it? All the people you've seen with the XQ 11*s do have that. Anyway:

If you answered "yes", then it shouldn't take long at all. Maybe a week or two at the most.

If you answered "no", then probably a long time, or possibly never. Most of us fit into this category.
    Yeah I tend to play with one regular friend and some multi party areas. Don't exactly have a big team in this

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandread View Post
    %MY DOCUMENTS%\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\log\ActionLogYYYYMMDD_00.txt

CTRL+F for the item you were grinding.
    Tanks I will check.

Also just found a random Agito in ToT. SH really turned into my favor when it comes to finding rares.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Well another 10million spent on it and it looks like this - used a 20% booster to try to expand to 5 slots but it just went lol one 75% fail >_>
    Spoiler!

The grinding went much the same, apart from 13 fails from +7 -> +8, 8 of which using 10% boosters aswell, lol. no logs im afraid because they are so fragmented and i really cba to piece it together (but it sucked)

Edit: I also got a gunslash zero from a SH diggnutt, I feel so much win right now
    It's actually really easy with Notepad++. Get program -> open all relevant files at once -> ctrl+F -> search all open files for the weapon name -> copy search results

It takes me something like 10 seconds to get grind logs.

got heratic to lvl 3 potential.

got it +10'd now. just need to affix it and farm for a second one for 50 light :S
    Last edited by pkemr4; Nov 2, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It's actually really easy with Notepad++. Get program -> open all relevant files at once -> ctrl+F -> search all open files for the weapon name -> copy search results

It takes me something like 10 seconds to get grind logs.
    Used this for mine. I will wait for my bow to be finished before posting though.

Edit: Here is my grind log for grinding my 天河一位 in plain text. I asked gigawuts to make me a graph from it so that should be coming up later as well.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Nov 3, 2013 at 01:28 PM.

Celestial Manager~

I got a 35% Light Kamui. If anyone is interested on the details. It is as follows.
    - Used Tribooster+250%
    - Used 3 pieces Dotc off Excube shops
    - Used Umbra Stick with LR+Temptation
    - Used Premium Shifta Drink for 7k meseta
    - Force/Techer 65/65
    - Untekked item that cost 2440 meseta.
    - Solo party as Force. MPA standard with no classes missing.
    Now...to level fighter :/

Edit: Forgot...Broke all arms prior and switched weapons to ones above.
    Last edited by Scale of Judgment; Nov 3, 2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Edit: Forgot the drink

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    I got a 35% Light Kamui. If anyone is interested on the details. It is as follows.
    - Used Tribooster+250%
    - Used 3 pieces Dotc off Excube shops
    - Used Umbra Stick with LR+Temptation
    - Used Premium Shifta Drink for 7k meseta
    - Force/Techer 65/65
    - Untekked item that cost 2440 meseta.
    - Solo party as Force. MPA standard with no classes missing.
    Now...to level fighter :/
    Congrats, although the premium drink doesn't actually do anything because it expires when the boss dies and thus doesn't factor into the crystals loot
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Congrats, although the premium drink doesn't actually do anything because it expires when the boss dies and thus doesn't factor into the crystals loot
    I'm just giving out my status for it. It's raw data for someone to look up

Edit: This just in...Another 11* has dropped (For another character as I run falz with 3 characters...). Info are as follows
    - Elysion wand, 22% Light, Shock+Elder Soul
    - 59 Braver/44 Hunter Female Duman
    - 250% RDR booster + 50% Tribooster. RDR Day 50% on all quests
    - Premium Shifta Drink used
    - Tekked
    - Solo partied.
    - On last second of boss equipped dotc 3 piece and Umbra stick with tempt+lr
    - All arms broken prior
    Last edited by Scale of Judgment; Nov 3, 2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Newsflash on new rare...