Page 940 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 44084089093093793893994094194294395099010401440 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    OCD plz.
    Spoiler!

/trollface

>>

<<

Spoiler!

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    Spoiler!

/trollface
    #jelly

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

After all these years Im finally able to run in Super Hard on the caseal this community lives picking on this past weekend... I know its no big deal to you all but to me this is a huge milestone. I also equipped my first 10* as well.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Oct 13, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mommy_cornelia View Post
    >>

<<

Spoiler!
    And then Dark Falz Double dropped a 12* Wired Lance with Fury Stance +30% potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Been practicing how to boots alot recently, been coming along nicely..
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

So, no 1337 achievement because I'm not that good, but after getting my stuff crafted last week, yesterday I went on a Dudu spree and managed to get all my crap affixed with Soul + Stat III + Spirita II~III. I also got my sword reeeeeeeeeeally pumped up, got 4 affixes on it plus potential unlocked. The almost 1200 SATK plus another 900 or so TATK is really awesome. Getting it back to +10 must have been my worst nightmare since beating OoT's Shadow Temple when I was eleven, so I think I'm happy leaving it at level 1, thanks.

Spoiler!

My wired lances aren't as pro as Cornelia's, but hey, not bad. I got them and the talis crafted, available for both HU and FO, and then affixed. I got Spirita II on them because OCD, since the sword gets 1 PP less with Malluda Soul and I couldn't just live with myself anymore.

Spoiler!

And then I got all my units done too. I should craft them the last 5 levels, someday.

Spoiler!

Now the problem is that I get 139 PP when I'm all geared up. It's literally killing me. But it's better than having it go 139~140 depending on what I'm using (and I'm too poor to try Spirita IV on the sword). Someday I'll try getting Spirita Boost on the units, and having 154 PP won't be THAT disturbing. x_x Why am I this annoying?

In any case, I'm very proud of my equipment right now.
    Last edited by Darki; Oct 14, 2014 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    And then Dark Falz Double dropped a 12* Wired Lance with Fury Stance +30% potential.
    Don't kid yourself, it would be +60% PP recovery.

I recently breached the 150 million meseta mark.
    ~152 million on both characters combined (almost all on my main though).

And I still have 20+ million worth of stuff left in my shop and again as much in stuff worth 1million + and probably again as much in stuff worth a couple hundred thousand or more.

I have 21 unused 11* passes and almost 500 cubes.
    But I don't have much use for this right now other than hoarding and making this pile o' gold even bigger.

I was thinking of getting Yasha Rainbow but I still don't have the money to buy one and I am not going through the excruciating ordeal of making one myself.

I got a 1005 S-Atk / 8pp Zam and unless the Yasha has 100+ S-Atk on affixes it's pointless.

Likewise I got a good 3s Luther set for melee and a good Tian / Ing combo for ranged (casting is lvl 45ish and I rarely ever go Fo or Te, not even melee Te).
    I don't have a Saiki set to 6s.

And I'm 100% sure it's only a matter of time for 11* unit passes.
    So in short, I got a lot of money and other stuff to upgrade my gear but I'm at the point where any upgrade even worth doing costs proportionally huge amount of money and effort and is extremely frustrating if I do it myself (no dudu week for a good while) for a very small boost.

I just hope we'll get 12* weapon and 11* unit passes soon so I can buy me something good.
    Epic trades were one of the main reasons I loved PSO1 but the only substitute we got now is selling stuff for mad profits and using that money to buy epic pre-made gear

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I recently breached the 150 million meseta mark.
    How the fuck do people do this.

*Protectively hugs his poor 5m account*