Page 977 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 477877927967974975976977978979980987102710771477 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 16750
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

The chances are so infinitesimal; I refuse to believe that a single person not only got two 13*s in 2 days, but the same 13*, and the same element. If it wasn't the same element, then they would need three.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    The chances are so infinitesimal; I refuse to believe that a single person not only got two 13*s in 2 days, but the same 13*, and the same element. If it wasn't the same element, then they would need three.
    Considering all 13*s drop from anga they could have easily broke every single crystal with a Vrolet out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Wouldn't be surprised if 13*s can't be untekked, since 12/11*s couldn't be untekked for a long time.

reported.

Even if all levels of grinding have 100% success with 13*s, you wouldn't have enough from Zieg's COs by now to +40 one after 2 days, which means spending 50 excubes per lambda grinder.
    Multiple characters for more grinders.

Wouldn't be surprised if 13*s can't be untekked, since 12/11*s couldn't be untekked for a long time.
    They always could be untekked -- just 11*s that dropped from TD's crystal couldn't be untekked.

already pictures on this forum of people getting untekking pictures of 13*s...
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Can't hear you over how infinitesimal the odds of getting 2 of those 13* within 2 days are.

reported.

I wish it would include untekked drops in the quest record for the sake of being able to get a more accurate idea of how rare things are.

I also find it kind of sad that there's actually level 70+ players who don't use unlocked Vraolets on all of their boss crystals.

Why would you use Vraolets when you can just attach an ability to your units for the same effect?

reported.

There is no such ability. Vraolet makes things drop untekked 100% of the time.

It is extremely unlikely that a person got two of the same 13*, but it's not less likely than getting multiple 12*s before the last update. Person probably no lifed UQs. Might be a shut-in. Don't see a reason to think it's illegitimate at any rate.

I love how everyone automatically pulls the no-life card when someone gets something extremely rare happening to them..

It really is far far more simple then that, they just, got, lucky. I'm up to 19 hours in UQ running 330~380% rdr without a single 12 or 13* and yet others have 2~3+ of either....

And also there are timed abilitys which go on unit crafts which give the same effect as the violet, but given UQ came out 2 days ago i doubt people actually have unlocked it yet over the more favorable effects
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.