Page 999 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899969979989991000100110021009104910991499 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I'd say that it's more like the excitement wore off.
    Man I was waiting until after finals to really dig into this content. Everyone's tired of it already? Shiiit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    It's a combination of the fact that only Anga drops 13-stars and nobody can be bothered slogging through an elephant fight.

They mentioned on the official blog that they're planning a countermeasure to Anga farming, so if there's a 13 you want now is really the time to look for it.
    That doesn't sound good.

i guess this counts? super long fight tho but at least felt reasonable without the mpa lag. his barrier is insanely annoying.

Spoiler!

It's a combination of the fact that only Anga drops 13-stars and nobody can be bothered slogging through an elephant fight.

They mentioned on the official blog that they're planning a countermeasure to Anga farming, so if there's a 13 you want now is really the time to look for it.
    im not liking the sound of this havent even done much ult yet but wanted to start farming for a hopeful 13* katana

Really? I know a lot of you love Anga farming, but that's a relief to me. Hopefully they don't just add a disincentive to Anga farm and do something to make the trash worthwhile.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

The drop rate is awful already :< I'll just hope they'll raise the rate :< Don't wanna farm like Yash9000 then I got it almost a year later (after I bought it a few months before it drops) :<
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Problem is that you are playing Ultimate wrong, hence the annoyance in playing it.

Nobody actually kills anything in it anymore. They just run around the map until Anga spawns, remake if it doesn't. You won't find MPAs of people just running around killing, it doesn't happen anymore, and if it does, it's really rare.

Personally I find the dedicated Anga parties extremely boring so I'm not bothering for now until I really feel the need to do it.

But yes, the dripfeed this time around is far worse than it's ever been, it's really sad.
    So much for me even bothering to try Yamigarasu. I'll just hope for any random 12* at some point and wait till we get 12* trading...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    So much for me even bothering to try Yamigarasu. I'll just hope for any random 12* at some point and wait till we get 12* trading...
    12*s are shockingly common. I now have the daggers, gunslash, and the sword from these recent updates.

Still no sakura/kanran 17 .
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 9, 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    12*s are shockingly common. I now have the daggers, gunslash, and the sword from these recent updates.

I feel you. Though in my case, I only got Lv17 Hien Tsubaki, Sharp Bomber, and Gravity Point
    - Ship 2 -

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Still no level 17 Vol Graptor.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Got 2nd Lv17 Hien, Lv17 Na Grants, 3 Lv17 Na Zan, Lv17 Surprise Knuckle, Lv17 Orchestra ...... as BrHu ....... still no Lv17 Sakura-End, Gekka Zakuro, Tsukimi Sazanka, Kanran Kikyou
    - Ship 2 -

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

That's why I still don't have one after trying quite a lot of times right? I just can't beat RNG. Always been like this. Ok I admit I haven't been playing must last week but reading that no one runs the UQ normally again makes me want to play even less. Oddly enough I find plenty of lv17 PAs.

I just get annoyed everyone QQs over not finding PAs while having a army of 12* and 13* while its vice versa for me. I just want a 12* pass so I can buy my Yamigarasu cause I won't ever find one

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.