Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Just tried purchasing AC again, and now it worked. So it might have just been a site error, maybe because a lot of people were trying to buy AC for the new scratch, don't know.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

I ran into that error just now, but only when I tried to buy 5150AC. For some reason the site allowed me to purchase 3000AC without a hitch, initially I tried the 5150AC and got that error saying to contact my credit card company.

I'm getting scared now, thinking of contacting SEGA to see if everything about my transactions have been fine and that I will pay using WEBmoney or other methods if requested just in case the previous transactions did not go through. Is that a good idea?
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 1, 2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Merge

Just checked my email:

【PSO2】「『プレミアムセット1日』×5個」配付のお知らせ‏
    Looks like I got my reward for buying AC. SEGA I do love you too but all this free stuff is too much.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepia View Post
    I ran into that error just now, but only when I tried to buy 5150AC. For some reason the site allowed me to purchase 3000AC without a hitch, initially I tried the 5150AC and got that error saying to contact my credit card company.

I'm getting scared now, thinking of contacting SEGA to see if everything about my transactions have been fine and that I will pay using WEBmoney or other methods if requested just in case the previous transactions did not go through. Is that a good idea?
    Maybe there's a limit to how much you can buy per month/week or something. I know some other Japanese sites have those kind of restrictions. If you've been buying AC maybe you've hit the limit? =\

I haven't been buying that much, I've bought 5150 when the game was officially released, then 2000 on the 1st update for Yukatas, then 3000 just earlier for Bikinis

that feel when it's the first and they still havent billed you ><

roll on the 3rd !

Rappy Hunter

Has anyone been billed yet ?? Someone said it may take one month and I still have not been billed for AC... Something is not right... I see bans coming...

I'm going to try again since some people are saying its working now.

EDIT: No dice. Fuck it.
    Last edited by Angelo; Aug 3, 2012 at 07:38 PM.

I'm pretty sure they said there was a 10000 AC limit to stop you buying too much. I hope I get billed soon though as I want to be buying more item slots.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Just letting everyone know.

I purchased 5150 AC on July 3rd. Today is August 3rd, and the payment has come out of my account. It's worth mentioning that 5000 yen came out as $63.97.

The item on the statement shows "VISA PURCHASE E-PAYMENT SERVICE TOKYO", for anyone who is wondering.