Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    xD lmao why wow?
    Kind of half joking. But iono, it generally brought mmo games to the mainstream audience like no other game before. Too many WoWboys have heralded it as some groundbreaking/break all the molds rpg. The only thing I saw when I played it was an easymode mmorpg that merely replicated the most common mmorpg elements. Somehow it was sold to the masses better than others. There are far better games that, if given the money Blizzard has received from Wow, would be godly.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Steelgrey666?feature=mhee

That is my youtube channel.I have a couple playlists for games i am doing now.I am completely new at this Let's Play business so excuse my awkwardness lol.

I only have two going atm and i have just started them.

Rage and L4D2.

But i am looking for another game to do alongside it.Maybe something much older...
    Heh, Dark Souls?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Steelgrey666?feature=mhee

That is my youtube channel.I have a couple playlists for games i am doing now.I am completely new at this Let's Play business so excuse my awkwardness lol.

I only have two going atm and i have just started them.

Rage and L4D2.

But i am looking for another game to do alongside it.Maybe something much older...
    I will check it out now. Try minecraft, pso2, anything but a fps lol. Fps destroyed good gaming.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Kind of half joking. But iono, it generally brought mmo games to the mainstream audience like no other game before. Too many WoWboys have heralded it as some groundbreaking/break all the molds rpg. The only thing I saw when I played it was an easymode mmorpg that merely replicated the most common mmorpg elements. Somehow it was sold to the masses better than others.
    You hit the nail.It was easy to swallow(unlike EQ) and the masses could easily get into it.

EQ took a lot more to get into but also rewarded it in a better manner, WoW gave nearly instant gratification after a while.

EQ may not be what started it all but it is the father of many MMOs today.That includes WoW.Yes there was ones before it that had some of what EQ had but EQ was what brought it all to light in the public eye.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

All of the comments complaining about how launch is bad because of maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Kind of half joking. But iono, it generally brought mmo games to the mainstream audience like no other game before. Too many WoWboys have heralded it as some groundbreaking/break all the molds rpg. The only thing I saw when I played it was an easymode mmorpg that merely replicated the most common mmorpg elements. Somehow it was sold to the masses better than others. There are far better games that, if given the money Blizzard has received from Wow, would be godly.
    it was all about the timing, lots of people moved to it when it was released, from other games, when all those players who were hard core into it started to quit due to the next expansion, Blizzard had to dumb things down to relate to the "in crowd" of gaming that required everything to be easy for them and handed to them for free.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    I will check it out now. Try minecraft, pso2, anything but a fps lol. Fps destroyed good gaming.
    FPS never destroyed good gaming.Watered down FPS catering to casuals did.Big difference.

I was simply looking for a title to match with the most recent of fans.My third title was going to be a much older title that is more of my tastes.

Like the old Dungeon Siege.Unlike Dungeon Siege 3 which is a travesty.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post

This is just my general reaction to most of the complaints and such....
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post

Not realizing how many numerous games had far better launches in the mmo world of gaming.