Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Fortunately for myself, I have other things to occupy myself with. I am not chained to a single game, either, and I really hope no one else here is besides. There's a wide world of gaming out there, y'know... and then there's the Steam sale going on...
    This is the bigger issue here. Count the number of maintenances in this week alone. This game is BARELY addictive as it is. Add into the equation that you can only play it 3 out of 7 days a week and you've got an entire player base moving to other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    It's free, new, in a different time zone and not targeted to us so quit your bitching and idk find another game to play? There's plenty of games to play thanks to steam's summer sale cry baby.
    Please contribute something intelligent for once troll.
    Last edited by AlMcFly; Jul 21, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

So sega....Hows that localization workin out for you? You know, to keep your japanese version separate from the rest of the world and its potential hackers.....

No so good? Eh well you got money to keep this up.

Ohh...you dont really? Hmm... Well at least you got game guard....

Ohh...they got around that i see.....

So...this maintence is gonna really stop them once and for all eh?

Ohh...you said that the last time.....

You know, its sad to see Sega making the same mistakes again..and again...again...etc etc etc

Makes me wonder why the guy running the show in Sega Japans Headquarters still has a job. This whole mess makes Sega JP look really incompetent.

This aint PSO2. This is PSU2. I loved PSU. But its problems seem to be like a cancer for Sega.

I really think whoever is running things at Sega, should step back, use some damn hind-sight and break this cycle of insanity. Because insanity is indeed doing the same thing over and over again, and then expecting a different result.

2 cents supplied by Fedex Air Express.

Quote Originally Posted by ZcRaider View Post
    So sega....Hows that localization workin out for you? You know, to keep your japanese version separate from the rest of the world and its potential hackers.....

No so good? Eh well you got money to keep this up.

Ohh...you dont really? Hmm... Well at least you got game guard....

Ohh...they got around that i see.....

So...this maintence is gonna really stop them once and for all eh?

Ohh...you said that the last time.....

You know, its sad to see Sega making the same mistakes again..and again...again...etc etc etc

Makes me wonder why the guy running the show in Sega Japans Headquarters still has a job. This whole mess makes Sega JP look really incompetent.

This aint PSO2. This is PSU2. I loved PSU. But its problems seem to be like a cancer for Sega.

I really think whoever is running things at Sega, should step back, use some damn hind-sight and break this cycle of insanity. Because insanity is indeed doing the same thing over and over again, and then expecting a different result.

2 cents supplied by Fedex Air Express.
    I kind of want to shop your avatar and instead of a ball of purple hate, replace it with a Heart and post it in every thread like this that ends up in a flamefest.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    You get whatever you wa~nt!
    I want everything!

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    This is the bigger issue here. Count the number of maintenances in this week alone. This game is BARELY addictive as it is. Add into the equation that you can only play it 3 out of 7 days a week and you've got an entire player base moving to other games.
    "Moving on", you say...

There's nothing else really like it out there on the market right now, so what're they gonna "move on" to?

I just can't see it that way. Like I said, I am not "chained" to any one game. I can, and often do, come back to older games I've enjoyed, and since the game doesn't have a mandatory sub fee I can pretty much come back to PSO2 whenever I want to. If a few periods of "you gotta do something else!" is enough to get someone to swear off a game permanently, um, more power to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    "Moving on", you say...

There's nothing else really like it out there on the market right now, so what're they gonna "move on" to?

I just can't see it that way. Like I said, I am not "chained" to any one game. I can, and often do, come back to older games I've enjoyed, and since the game doesn't have a mandatory sub fee I can pretty much come back to PSO2 whenever I want to. If a few periods of "you gotta do something else!" is enough to get someone to swear off a game permanently, um, more power to them?
    This game isn't unique lol.

This game isn't unique lol.
    Good counter-point.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Good counter-point.
    Thank you

The amount of people losing their shit over the constant maintenance times give this blog entry about the evils of MMO addiction a metric fuckton of credibility.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Please contribute something intelligent for once troll.
    Why put intelligence into a conversation with a guy bitching about a maintenance and says this game is barely addictive? Well I'm off to go play something else or go outside and hang with friends have fun on the forums.