Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ac scratch rappy suit chance?

i'm thinking about maybe buying ac scratch to get a rappy suit since apparently it's a half star in terms of rarity so my chances might be decent.

can anybody tell me how long it took them to get a rappy suit?
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I got it in my first 500AC roll. Not sure about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    I got it in my first 500AC roll. Not sure about you.
    that's super lucky, wow

just double checking but did rappy suit get taken out of ac scratch rotation?

i think it's still left in but i'm not sure.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Rappy suit is going to be in the rotation for the first set of scratch tickets that came out.

As far as the odds go... you have quite a few things getting in your way, various cast parts, male wear, female echo outfit, etc.

I wouldn't try for rappy suit unless you want to burn some cash or there is something else in there you would want in that pool.

It's funny, though. On SEGA's site for the AC scratch items, it shows the Rappy Suit at a .5-star rarity (easiest to get). Yet, I've not gotten one, and I don't think any of my friends, save one, have gotten any either. They're definitely not as common as SEGA would like you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's funny, though. On SEGA's site for the AC scratch items, it shows the Rappy Suit at a .5-star rarity (easiest to get). Yet, I've not gotten one, and I don't think any of my friends, save one, have gotten any either. They're definitely not as common as SEGA would like you to think.
    You got that backwards, foo.

the .5 star indicates that it has the lowest chance to be drawn.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

...and considering they never "officially" said anything about star rarity correlating with difficulty to obtain in AC items, they kind of covered their own asses for psychologically scamming people

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post

Yeah right, and Wedding dress has the HIGHEST chance of being drawn at 4 stars? Whatever.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Which is why I wish you could just outright buy the item instead of relying on a scratch ticket and hoping for the best. Good way to make you spend more AC though if you're bound damned determined to run around in a rappy suit, which I'm sure Sega is relying on.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post

No, I don't. We've been over this.

Foo.