Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Holy crap it works.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I knew something like this had to exist.

http://headsoft.com.au/index.php?category=vjoy

Virtual Joystick - a way to make your keyboard act like a gamepad with no added peripherals. Set the "analog" directions to WASD and unbind them from the game (gears icon, third option, second twisty, last item, click the button next to the bound key, press the same key to unbind).

You don't have to unbind the keys if you choose to "Block Keys" using VJoy, but then you won't be able to type WASD anywhere in Windows (including the game's chat) until you untick the box (or close VJoy). If you don't block the key presses, your character will move if you hit those keys while typing.

ANYWAY what I'm trying to say is, this disables double-tap dashing.
    Now this is very helpful. Thanks! I'd rather be inconvenienced by a little movement while typing than this god awful sensitive double tap rolling mechanic.

double tapping is awesome

it's one of the best features of PSO2 keyboard controls IMO (loved it since the very first time I got my hands on it), and more games should adopt this style.

I understand that it can be annoying when you're changing directions rapidly, and I do agree that they should fix it so that it only activates when you double tap the same direction.

Can someone here perhaps in a private message please walk me through how to use VJOY? I wanted to use it for something else, but it didn't seem to do anything when I opened it up.

i started using a gamepad and never looked back
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    double tapping is awesome

it's one of the best features of PSO2 keyboard controls IMO (loved it since the very first time I got my hands on it), and more games should adopt this style.

I understand that it can be annoying when you're changing directions rapidly, and I do agree that they should fix it so that it only activates when you double tap the same direction.
    The timing window also needs to be reduced so that it is less likely to double tap on accident.

Still looking for a little vjoy help.

Install VJoy, install the virtual joystick driver (tell Windows that yes, you do want it), run the program, enter your keys, check "Enable," optionally check "Block Keys"

Then start PSO2.

I've set the keys in vjoy, but when I try to configure the pad or customize the keys, it doesn't seem to pick up my settings.

Did you go through the screen with axis mapping? That one where you need to hold some direction and press some button while still holding that direction.