Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Necroing this because well shiz, anyone managed to get VJoy working while having a real gamepad connected? As my real gamepad I'm using a Dual Shock 2 connected to a lpt psx converter and that itself is a pretty rough construction itself, I need to screw it for it to keep still and even if I remove the converter drivers itself keeps the "virtual device" alive. Disabling the gamepad in the device manager requires a reboot every time I want to disable or enable it back. I've even tried 3rd party device managers but they do nothing, the drivers restore the device back instantly.
    It's such a pain in the ass, I don't really play any other games on my PC anymore because of it. I'm really angry at SEGA not adding yet an option to disable double-tapping, like seriously, there is no double-tapping for gamepads, why is there for keyboards? What gives?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Necroing this because well shiz, anyone managed to get VJoy working while having a real gamepad connected? As my real gamepad I'm using a Dual Shock 2 connected to a lpt psx converter and that itself is a pretty rough construction itself, I need to screw it for it to keep still and even if I remove the converter drivers itself keeps the "virtual device" alive. Disabling the gamepad in the device manager requires a reboot every time I want to disable or enable it back. I've even tried 3rd party device managers but they do nothing, the drivers restore the device back instantly.
    It's such a pain in the ass, I don't really play any other games on my PC anymore because of it. I'm really angry at SEGA not adding yet an option to disable double-tapping, like seriously, there is no double-tapping for gamepads, why is there for keyboards? What gives?
    I couldn't get it to work even without a gamepad.

considering how well PSO2 works with a 360 pad, and that M$ made one for PSO2 (see spoiler), i wouldn't put it past M$ to have pulled some strings to make Keyboard controls a little wonkier then other games+^_^+

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    considering how well PSO2 works with a 360 pad, and that M$ made one for PSO2 (see spoiler), i wouldn't put it past M$ to have pulled some strings to make Keyboard controls a little wonkier then other games+^_^+

Spoiler!
    You and your crazy conspiracy theories +^_^+
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Necroing again because now I've upgraded my system to Windows 7 x64 and can't get it to work. The drivers are installed correctly, no other gamepad is plugged in, tried to launch vjoy as admin, didn't change anything. Where the fuck is the option to disable that doubletap dash anyway SEGA?
    P S O W

I'd like to know of an easy method to disable this as well. I stick to pad simply because I hate the chance of double tapping dash.

Ok, changed pso2.exe compatibility mode to Windows XP SP3 and it works now.
    P S O W