Default How did you do the lvl30+ unlock quest?

So, myself I just did the capture rappy quests multi-party area for the naberius stuff. Do the client orders while there(hans and the cook girl in particular). Try to find a multi-party with 8+ people and join that and stick with the group. Shouldn't take too long and decent xp especially once you hand in.

For the desert, I did the excavation mission, again multi-party in the second area. Again, grab the appropriate client orders. You may also want to grab the weapon training orders to kill gwanada as it spawns reasonably often.

The volcano was more annoying, and I'm curious what others did. After doing a few runs on the quests availiable from 25-29 I noticed the the 2nd and 3rd ones have lots of darkers and not many big multi-parties. The first one is nearly exclusively dragons, but because it's a single party zone you don't get PSE effects so it is also very slow.
    I ended up just lvling to 30 in the desert, then went to do the free volcano, found a near full multi-party and cruised around with them. It didn't take long to get a big PSE burst going, which lasted for 8-10 minutes, and got tons of the essences required. Not getting xp during this period sucked, but I think because of the slow xp rate compared to say desert multi-party from trying to get the essences pre-30, it is worth waiting to do volcano free.

Thoughts?

Basically sums up what I did also.

For volcano I just did the free volcano and sometimes when you get the entrance of the boss room the collect code comes up and basically i don't go for the keys I just sit there and watch an almost endless supply of mobs spawn one by one after i kill them. Doing that I finished the 90 i had to get fairly quickly.

I did the last Volcano mission. A lot. Somehow I managed to get all the items by level 28 and a half. I found killing the trash mobs during the キャタドラン boss fight actually got me a good number of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    I did the last Volcano mission. A lot. Somehow I managed to get all the items by level 28 and a half. I found killing the trash mobs during the キャタドラン boss fight actually got me a good number of them.
    This but without the boss and code collect happens here too. It's best to do this in the blocks that are dedicated to levels 20-29 I found. It also seems to be good to hunt for a map with a lot of Code Attacks with dragons (the missions seem to re-spawn in the same places a lot).
    Last edited by funkyskunk; Jul 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Yeah, just did a lot of fetch quest Client Orders, then saved their EXP for after I got the cap raised so it didn't feel like I was completely wasting time. If you're feeling rich/lazy, you can always go write down the item names and buy them off the AH...for 1k a pop. That's only 337,500 meseta after tax~

While playing normally, from lvl 25 to 30 I got everything from Forest and Desert, and around 60~70 Caves items. When I reached lvl 30, one run of the Caves free field (while going to every corner of the map) was enough to get the remaining items.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom