Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I was talking about the whole "billing address not letting the transaction complete"
    which is unrelated to what you posted

We're going to get the charges pushed and completed on August 1st anyway, so it doesn't really matter
    I'm referring to people that used the sega hq address, charged the AC to their credit cards, and its been weeks and they have not been charged, there's not even 'pending transactions' for it. Yet they got the AC and already used it.

You honestly don't seem to know what I'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.M.E.R-X View Post
    I'm referring to people that used the sega hq address, charged the AC to their credit cards, and its been weeks and they have not been charged, there's not even 'pending transactions' for it. Yet they got the AC and already used it.

I like how you keep responding to me

But, a while ago, like, July 1st while ago, people said that they are using the same system as PSU, where they push the charge on the first day of the next month
    Give us a week before you post this argument again, really

Does the sega site ever actually say that its using your account's address as the billing address? On the credit card info page there is no place to put a billing address and there is no checkmark to tell it to use your account's address as the billing address. also on the confirmation page there is no mention of an address.

Quote Originally Posted by Disastorm View Post
    Does the sega site ever actually say that its using your account's address as the billing address? On the credit card info page there is no place to put a billing address and there is no checkmark to tell it to use your account's address as the billing address. also on the confirmation page there is no mention of an address.
    Lots of relevant info that completely invalidates everything Gamer is saying is being posted in the other thread

I like how you keep responding to me

But, a while ago, like, July 1st while ago, people said that they are using the same system as PSU, where they push the charge on the first day of the next month
    Give us a week before you post this argument again, reall
    y
    I don't need to give you a week because some users have already been charged right away, and some haven't been charged at all period. Its an issue on the user end, it has nothing to do with sega sorry

Like i said, you don't know what you're talking about in regard to this

some users have already been charged right away
    prooflol

prooflol

PROOFLOL

"Visa Debit.

Confirmed to be charged shortly after putting order through."

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/10203456#p10303721

Did someone use SoJs address and not get billed yet for AC they already used? You sure do sound defensive, I hope you don't end up losing your account

PROOFLOL

"Visa Debit.

Confirmed to be charged shortly after putting order through."
    The same thing happened to me, yet they removed it from my pending charge list automatically since they never pushed it. So, no, that isn't proof of it being pushed. Notice the date

I don't think you do either.

The same thing happened to me, yet they removed it from my pending charge list automatically since they never pushed it. So, no, that isn't proof of it being pushed. Notice the date
    The date is todays date, and the user said confirmed charges, not pending charges

His charges went through fully