Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone, know s how to create the ultimate FOmar,because I have heard lots of stories about them being able to dominate at times and even manage to dish out some pretty decent melee,attacks in ultimate?which I find kind of hard to believe but hey anything is possible right?And im also aware that many people consider the ultimate to mean having a maxed out character, but I am wondering if there is a way to max out and still be well balanced in both tech & Melee while striving to reach level 200

Please allow me to take this time to thank anyone,who takes time out to help me in advance your help is greatly appreciated.

I can't tell you how to max him, but I can give you an idea on the damage I do with my level 110 FOmar.

With a 100 POW mag, and 1 God/Power I do 350-370 damage with my 20% Native Rainbow Baton, in the Forest. (Hard attack) That's with level 30 Shifta and Zalure. In the same situation, I do 250 per hit (hard attack) with my Vulcans. They only have 50% hit. So, I still have plenty of levels to go, and the damage can only go up.