Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Last chance, people.
    Last edited by Anon_Fire; Sep 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

=/ Smile y'all and don't mourn the death of the Universe Saga, cherish all the great memories forged and good along with the bad and regrettable moments If you have time to worry about it then RUN :P

Anyone know what time the shut down is in GMT? I'm also guessing it'll be at the start of the 27th not the end, right?
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

Good ole psu, I stopped ever since PS2 closed its doors to me. I feel sympathy for you xblox players. Hopefully youll feed that fix with pso2 if you havent already. But its a different animal all together.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon-girl View Post
    Anyone know what time the shut down is in GMT? I'm also guessing it'll be at the start of the 27th not the end, right?
    I guess no ones sure.. so far I have it down as 4pm GMT on the 26th, I really hope it does mean the start of the day because I have an appointment 4pm on the 27th... x_x;; I really need to be able to record this... I have a good bye PSU video set up, which is mostly sceenshots of my time on PSU, US servers mostly.. I have some JP images in there, but I didn't play a lot on JP.. I'd kinda wanted to do a video with my screenshots for awhile and this felt like a good time, it's got to end with the JP shut down... my choice of music is World with me, because of the lyrics.. "Because nothings going to last forever" :< but yeah.. it's pretty much an abridged account of my time with PSU in screenshots.. makes me sad.

According to this post it's 24:00 JST on Sep 27. That would be 3PM GMT (or 4PM BST) Sept 27.

Ah, Foie.

I knew PSU wasn't going to last forever, but this was quite fast..

Looks like I have no choice but to Shifta to Phantasy Star Online 2, and Megid all about Phantasy Star Megiverse.

Of course, I can learn japanese and celebrate by Jellen and Diga into an Ice Cream Zonde.

This is BARTA!!

Sorry, can't give these puns a Resta, mainly because I ALWAYS used these puns exclusively for PSU..

D:

Quote Originally Posted by darekatano View Post
    According to this post it's 24:00 JST on Sep 27. That would be 3PM GMT (or 4PM BST) Sept 27.
    Ah.. um... ah.... this is awkward... ; ;
    I would guess the 24:00 would mean the 24th hour of the 27th so at the end of the 27th rather than the start... or are they just going to be weird..

Seriously, I've been caught like this before.. I hate midnight, this thing said it'd be ending at midnight on a date so I figured end of that day but NO they meant the start of the day. >_<
    Last edited by dragoon-girl; Sep 14, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon-girl View Post
    Ah.. um... ah.... this is awkward... ; ;
    I would guess the 24:00 would mean the 24th hour of the 27th so at the end of the 27th rather than the start... or are they just going to be weird..

Seriously, I've been caught like this before.. I hate midnight, this thing said it'd be ending at midnight on a date so I figured end of that day but NO they meant the start of the day. >_<
    Haha I know what you mean. For this very reason, I see many people use 11:59PM instead of midnight. 12:00 AM (24:00) seems to cause lots of confusion.

The 24th hour is midnight. The servers will close at midnight on the 27th (Japan time).

For those in the US, the closure time on Thursday will be:
    8AM Pacific
    9AM Mountain
    10AM Central
    11AM Eastern

Eh I'm not even sure if I want to reinstall PSU JP. 360 is where I spent most of my days. Sad month.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70