Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

I wasn't able to be there when it ended and had to afk through the last 4 hours which was pretty sad (also sorry for not answering any mails =( ), not the last moment I had in mind with this game, really wanted to do something special.

Happy to see some known faces earlier on though, makes me remember the good times I've spent there.

Now its time to try to control the nostalgia and move on.
    Last edited by SuKKrl; Sep 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

This thread is sad. Looks like I'll be experiencing the same thing when City of Heroes closes November. T T

PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Its really sad to see the site closed. =(

I wonder about what is written on it. There is GC on the first banner which makes me wonder if its the conversion to pso2 (AC I guess) they were talking about a while ago.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Here' a Google Translate version of it. Obviously this is not a perfect translation but it gives a general indication of what it says:

Official site of operation PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Ambition Of the Illuminus

End of Life Notice "service ambition of" PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE "" PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus

With Thursday, September 27, 2012, "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE" I was allowed to terminate the service of all.
    Six years have passed since the release of August 31, 2006 of "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE". After great trouble early, such as the introduction of a billing system and optional free course, and the launch of "ambition of PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Iruminasu", also in twists and turns various bear thank you ever can love to many customers no.
    I thank you from my heart I development, management staff to everyone.
    Phantasy Star series is celebrating its 25th anniversary with December 2012.

"PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE" will be terminated, but the feedback I received from everyone, thrive on request, to meet the expectations further development, Phantasy Star series will continue to walk in the future.
    The memories that everyone got Goulart in the solar system, it does not disappear forever. I will make the Phantasy Star series Aratanaru well as our thoughts and also feelings are, and memories of everyone. Whether, to offer the support for many years to come in the future, thank you.
    6 years, Thank you very much

September 27, 2012 (Thursday)
    SEGA CORPORATION
    Development "PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE", staff management

And for the dimmed out button:

"Click here for the procedure of conversion and refund unused cache of Guardians (GC)"

So yes the button seems to have been related to handling leftover Guardian's cash, though it doesn't appear to be clickable.

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    Its really sad to see the site closed. =(

I wonder about what is written on it. There is GC on the first banner which makes me wonder if its the conversion to pso2 (AC I guess) they were talking about a while ago.
    Last edited by Cranberry; Sep 27, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

I guess we can expect a small boost in population for PSO2 now that PSU is shut down.

Even though I quit PSU the day Guardians Cash came out years ago, I am a bit sad to see it die. PSU is my most played game ever, at 8000 hours. It was extremely fun and enjoyable to me, and I have a lot of good memories from it.
    Quit PSO2

Tweets from the PSU twitter account put the number of simulatneous connections at 4025 people. I wonder how many people were on in total.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    And for the dimmed out button:

"Click here for the procedure of conversion and refund unused cache of Guardians (GC)"

So yes the button seems to have been related to handling leftover Guardian's cash, though it doesn't appear to be clickable.
    As the button says, this will become available on the 4th in Japan.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 27, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: H & N mix-up

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Tweets from the PSU twitter account put the humber of simulatneous connections at 4025 people. I wonder how many people were on in total.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

PSU old Tribute

Last edited by Astrolunaire; Sep 28, 2012 at 08:18 AM.