Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Expected it to happen, but not so soon... I expected a few more months or year before it happened.

Kind of shocking...

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Expected it to happen, but not so soon... I expected a few more months or year before it happened.

Kind of shocking...
    I was waiting until next year or longer before they shut it down but it seems so early and suddenly though.

Six years was a good long run. Had some good (and frustrating) times that first year pre-Illuminus.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Sega: F*** it...

lol

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Sorry for my late reply everyone. Its not easy getting a connection from Y.N.P.

This actually pisses me off simply because its SEGAs way of getting everyone to enter PSO-2.They simply pull the plug on a series and then they get the old and new fanbases to enter their games.

I still don't know if I should play PSO-2. The last I saw the currencies compared to the dollar I got the following:

1 British Pound = 1.55
    100 Yen = 1.28
    1 Euro = 1.21

Combine that with the taxation and the fact foreigners tend to buy months apart and not in bundles since it wasn't really allowed for a long time and it became the most expensive game ever...

I did like the game and I played in Japan, met some decent players and enjoyed giving a second life to my four characters. If I do play PSO-2 I will probably create a keilyn offspring as my main. Alway been a newman fan. Of course I am likely to continue in Grand Fantasia and move on to Guild Wars 2 for a while.

Unfortunately, I cant play any Hardcore PC games until Early September. I've been getting used to living and working here at Yellowstone for a while and my contract doesn't expire until September. I remember seeing Grand Pulse in FFXIII and was amazed by the graphics, then my mind was blown when I came here to Yellostone, this is the Earth Equivalent to Grand Pulse and its amazing how many people either become friends to the animals around here or at times, are killed by them.

I will be sad for a while that the game is going, but at least the warning prevents people from spending on GC and throwing their money away.

*waves* to all the people I've met through here and in-game thus far. Thanks for putting up with my insanity for all of this time. Its really the darker side of myself in shadow that I like best of myself. Like the shirt says "Join the dark side, We have cookies!"
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Dang, didnt see this one this soon. I guess they are going all out with PSO2, or maybe they just realized servers became nothing more but a ghost town since July 4th.

Oh well...I guess it doesnt hurt living some nostalgia for a few days before it's gone for good.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Wink The curtain slams down :o

Wow I had forgotten how long I have been logged out of PSU but it has been about a year.

A ton of stressful things have happened since then so I just never quite made it back on.

I was amazed that the content kept coming and coming and was thinking about popping in to check it out.

I guess I will have to pop in pretty soon...I'll keep an eye out for US player events and try to join in then
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Odessa JP Elitist Force

:\ Glad I had some of the experiences I did. Thought it would be one of those games, I could up and play for fun once in awhile -- but for it to completely over in all versions. 5 year period over. Lol. It was fun while it lasted...
    JP PSO2: Odessa - FONewearl, Fo/Br, Fo/Te, Fo/FI
    Team: Night Arks Manager

JP PSU: Odessa - ♀ Newman - LV180 - マスターフォース (MF) 20

|'v never been a fan of PSU, but you have to ask yourself is it possible to make a private server for PSU - if so problem solved...
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

It's possible but no one wants too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.