Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error 650/651

Default Error 650/651

I recently got a new laptop and installed/patched PSO2. Keep getting this error though.

Apparently it has to do with playing on another PC and that I need to get a code from my e-mails to prove that I'm the account owner. Problem being that I get absolutely no e-mails from them. :/ Is there any way passed this?
    PSOBB:
    Cecilia | HUcaseal | Redria - Xeuth | RAmar | Purplenum - Narius | FOnewm | Yellowboze
    PSZ
    Cygnus | HUnewm - Trinity | RAcaseal - Sanyu | FOmarl
    PSO2:
    Tayumi | HUnewearl - Kayden | FOmar

im having the same problem im not getting any of the emails from them and im on a new compu0ter

There should be a key code in your inbox. The e-mail must be the one used for making your PSO2 account. Try checking your Spam folder.

Anyways, Error 651 is basically playing your account on a different computer. So if you moved from one computer to another, you will encounter this error until you enter your 8-digit key code.

And hey-presto, you can play PSO2 regularly as usual.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

the thing about that is im not recieveing the emails no matter how many times i try to sign in i dot know if they are having a probml and the emails thing is gliched but it sux i cant play on my new pc

any one have ne idea how to fix this yet i still cant play this blows

I ended up just making another account :/
    PSOBB:
    Cecilia | HUcaseal | Redria - Xeuth | RAmar | Purplenum - Narius | FOnewm | Yellowboze
    PSZ
    Cygnus | HUnewm - Trinity | RAcaseal - Sanyu | FOmarl
    PSO2:
    Tayumi | HUnewearl - Kayden | FOmar

Quote Originally Posted by Rareware0192 View Post
    I ended up just making another account :/
    thats insane there is no way i am restarting a level 40 with the stuff i have on it ill just wait untill it some how fixs but people if you know how to fix this please let everyone know

If it isn't going into your email account, and if you have tried clicking the bottom button to resend the key, try changing your email address that SEGA has and then try resending the key.

I just managed to get this resolved myself. I registered for a Yahoo.co.jp mail account, changed my Sega ID contact mail to that, login the game and use the resent option, got the mail straight away.

I have the same problem. I just cant find where to change my email linked to my ID. Help! Just dropped a grand so I can play this game ><