Default Gameguard/PSO2 issues with League of Legends?

Has anyone else experienced this? I would really enjoy being able to run Phantasy Star Online 2 at the same time as League of Legends, leaving it open while I play a game of LoL or hell, just leaving my client open. I was wondering if anyone else that plays both games has found a viable work around?

Basically I randomly (60% of the time) get 'bug splats' when I try to play League with PSO2 running, and sometimes the client will outright crash. I'll be enjoying myself a lot more if I can run more than one thing at a time with PSO2 running. Thanks to anyone who has any suggestions
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

It could be several things. For one, PSO2 does not like having the desktop taken away from it, so if you are on Windows Vista or 7 and UAC is enabled, run PSO2 and then run something else that requires elevation, the UAC prompt will cause PSO2 to exit.
    It could also be that the LoL antihack mechanism interferes with the PSO2 gameguard.

Yeah that's what I was thinking..but it never was a problem before PSO2's official release which could be attributed to just being luck so, I can't say for sure. Either way I really wish I could get both up and running
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Most antihack systems detect others as malicious third party programs. I'm guessing it was working fine before the update to GameGuard.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.