Default Question about PSo for GC

So I use to play on Xbox a lot but I want to play on GC now. But I have a few questions.
    #1 When playing multiplayer (not online but two people on one GC) would you have to start from the begining (forest)?
    #2 Can you import another character via memory card to play multiplayer on a friend's GC and export saved progress?
    Last edited by Takaaaa; Jul 29, 2012 at 08:06 AM.

From what I remember: The party will have access to all areas that the party host (player one) has unlocked in single player mode. On top of that there may be a level requirement for the difficulty levels. I'm not sure if that was online only, or true for offline multi player too.

The answer to your second question is yes. You can import characters from one memory card to another, and after play, and after restoring that character to its original card, experience, levels and items will be saved. Areas unlocked during the multiplay session will have to be unlocked again for the next session.

For multiplayer, you can only go as far as the person that has gotten the least far though the game and can only go into the difficulty of the lowest level character. The lowest level character need to be 20 for hard, 40 for v. hard and 80 for ultimate.

As TOm said, characters can be imported. There are 3 temporary import slots when choosing character in multiplayer so you can import 3 characters from 3 separate memory card and then send them all back when done playing