Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

FFFFF, I'm stuck. I've already purchased my webmoney, and I went to the PSO2 and clicked how much AC I want to buy, and clicked webmoney, but the next page asks for persona information. ;~; And it keeps giving me an error when I try to fill it out.

wat dooo

EDIT:
    looking at this.
    http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing...nline-2-japan/
    Last edited by Coatl; Jul 31, 2012 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    FFFFF, I'm stuck. I've already purchased my webmoney, and I went to the PSO2 and clicked how much AC I want to buy, and clicked webmoney, but the next page asks for persona information. ;~; And it keeps giving me an error when I try to fill it out.

wat dooo

EDIT:
    looking at this.
    http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing...nline-2-japan/
    You probably didn't fill the address right? It took me a while to fill in the address there.

I'm still stuck as Suto have now told me they are out of stock. While they can supply multiple smaller codes that make up the 10,000 - I want the 10,300 AC deal for 10,000 web monies.

ARRRHHHHH!!

Does the suto website really need me to send a scanned photo ID? I bought 10k, and 5k codes from them around 3 hrs ago, as of this post. My paypal and suto says the codes have been paid for, but i have yet to get the email with the codes.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBlaster View Post
    Does the suto website really need me to send a scanned photo ID? I bought 10k, and 5k codes from them around 3 hrs ago, as of this post. My paypal and suto says the codes have been paid for, but i have yet to get the email with the codes.
    Welcome to the wait.

Please let me know if you get your code. Like I said, my 10k is 'out of stock' at the moment... so i'd be interested to see if you get yours without a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBlaster View Post
    Yes, you need to email them with your ID before they'll release the codes to you. Also check your spam folder incase the mail was blocked.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    I'm still stuck as Suto have now told me they are out of stock. While they can supply multiple smaller codes that make up the 10,000 - I want the 10,300 AC deal for 10,000 web monies.

ARRRHHHHH!!
    You can select the 10k AC option and give them all the Webmoney codes that make up to 10k. If your code doesn't have enough to supply the amount it will ask for more codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerineri View Post
    You probably didn't fill the address right? It took me a while to fill in the address there.
    So you have to put in a (fake) japanese address in any case, even if you are not using a credit card, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yes, you need to email them with your ID before they'll release the codes to you. Also check your spam folder incase the mail was blocked.
    I read a post here that they didnt need their photo ID to be sent. I want to know what they meant by that.

Hooray! I did all the steps outlined in that guide and now have my 5k AC. Woo~

Still sucks that I'm paying $10 more for the same amount of AC but, eh, stuff happens. I can deal with it.