Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I spent 5k on a black version of the wing guard armor and I'm happy with it!

Looks like I'll have to wait for the prices to drop so I get a blue bikini for my character to say that 'I have one'.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    Prices in player shops unnerve me.... it seems everything is quickly rising beyond affordable for every kind of item, let alone outfits...
    This... Seeing the new Caseal head going for 7ØØK was rather annoying. Would think, "I'll hold off and after they've been out awhile, prices will drop", but I thought the same thing when the braided hairstyle started going for 2ØØK and now IT is around 7ØØK as well... Missed out on the Corsage (and all the previous AC lobby actions) entirely, and it looks like I'm going to miss out on most of the current accessories as well...

And I haven't even bought any of the costumes... Really not keen on them in general, but I would buy a Yukata if it were affordable simply because of how it manages to highlight just how ridiculous I seem to have made my character's hips (in normal Caseal parts she looked fine. >_>)

At the rate prices seem to be rising, it's getting to the point where it's not really worth bothering anymore.

Got a 'cheap' bikini for 700k but immediately traded it to a friend for a yukata. The bikini in this game looks fine, aside from the fact it shows your character's ribs very noticably so you look anorexic. My friend's caseal it didn't seem too noticable on but it looked horrible on my Newman.

The Illusion set (female cast) is really nice though (hat is a bit odd but it's ridiculously priced anyway).

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    The bikini in this game looks fine, aside from the fact it shows your character's ribs very noticably so you look anorexic.

Maybe your character is just a little too skinny? lol

Ah and yes Kanore, 'barbie' is an excellent way to describe it.

@Neith/Chik'Tika: Prices are high, because there are a few speculators purposely driving market prices high. They bought up the first few outfits sold at low prices and are now selling them back at at least twice to three times the cost. I got sniped with a reasonably priced Illusion Legs yesterday.

Best not to pay those inflated prices and wait for the market to stabilise.

Bikinis, I'm not a fan of them since I personally like the more classy and damure female look like the FOmarl dress, but I'm glad that they're giving everyone more options of what they want.

A lot of people seem to like them, so that makes me happy since I want to see this game stay floating.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I would have thought that right now would be the perfect time to get the old stuff, since there'll be a huge supply, and the demand will stay the same. I guess I'm not far off, since all the dresses are sold out now. I guess they were being sold cheap.

That candy crown...mmnnnn~
    No regrets paying 1mil for the black full piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I would have thought that right now would be the perfect time to get the old stuff, since there'll be a huge supply, and the demand will stay the same. I guess I'm not far off, since all the dresses are sold out now. I guess they were being sold cheap.
    i saw them hovering around a mil most of this morning
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM