Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

No I think they started leaving after ship 2 became the main 'hacker' target, just linking that with no new event mission for ship 2 as not a coincidence. People can make what they want of that.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Even so the lack of content just doesn't make sense if they were going to abbandon the ship they could just shutdown the SHIP2 server machine and that's it, and of course they are not gonna do that because of the reasons i've mentioned above.

Yea there's definitely a smaller amount of people playing at any given time on ship 2. It's kinda sad :c

"It'll be a good lesson to the other ships."

"GIVE THESE PEOPLE THE NEW EMERGENCY MISSION!"

Well, it just gave the announcement for an emergency mission
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

ship 2 get city 500.... again...

Since the maintenance yesterday, I've started something on my matter board which requires me to get a drop from a dinian (the ones that cast resta), and ever since then I have not seen a single dinian spawn even after running a few missions. Does this mean that dinians have stopped spawning?
    The city missions work off of a probability system, and so with the right kind of luck, you can go on for quite a long time without seeing something. Of course, it is very very unlikely that we will not see that mission for a long time, but it is still possible. Like how another one of my matter board monsters decided not to drop an item for two days.

We have gotten 500, Ragne, and now we just got 500 again.
    The emergency missions are in a rotation so this is probably intentional or sega somehow messed up loading the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Since the maintenance yesterday, I've started something on my matter board which requires me to get a drop from a dinian (the ones that cast resta), and ever since then I have not seen a single dinian spawn even after running a few missions. Does this mean that dinians have stopped spawning?
    The city missions work off of a probability system, and so with the right kind of luck, you can go on for quite a long time without seeing something. Of course, it is very very unlikely that we will not see that mission for a long time, but it is still possible. Like how another one of my matter board monsters decided not to drop an item for two days.
    Yep. You'd think Sega would learn not to rely on bad RNG systems, right?

Well, evidently, wrong.

Its funny how anyone could even believe that this is some sort of conspiracy. :P
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)