Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default How to play "legit" on PSO2 like PSO.

1. start from level one.
    2. no purchasing AC for anything item that includes room and clothing.
    3. play with legit non AC players.
    4. when you level and build your way then you can search in player shops that. that item is there for you from AC players bought that they dont need but in lower price instead of what current price is what is today.
    easy and done. meaning they wasted their money and you did not!
    5. it saves money too!

it takes time but it's the hardcore way of leveling from start to finish! just like Original PSO. (excluding hackers )
    the hardcore players level legit!
    So pretend like AC never exists!
    and make only FUN exist!
    just use FUN as your AC. because
    Sega just wants your money if you play for AC!

So far I've been %100 percent legit.

I am level 10 with 27k meseta since level 1!
    the game has only been out for about a week and im already level 10. there is no rush. so what's the rush? level legit!

too legit to quit!!

Sega only wants our money? You don't say...

dont think you get leveling boosts from ac, the only thing id use ac is for another mag.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Why wouldn't be legit to buy AC? SEGA put them in the game so you can use them. <_<

you can buy 100% exp boost items with ac
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.

And then do lobbydance for the rest of the time. xD

I never understood why people is so hasty. All I need is to reach enough level top use the equip I like, after that capping my char seems like I lose time playing with it.

You do realize PSO had an upfront cost, right? And you had to buy a Dreamcast to use it, which also gave Sega some profits?

Seriously. What is this ridiculous stigma with paying in a free to play game. It's not "wasting" money. Sega runs the game SPECIFICALLY TO MAKE MONEY.

If nobody pays, nobody plays. It's that simple.

You'd better be thankful other people are "wasting" their money paying for server maintenance and the paychecks of everyone working on the game - past, present, and future.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Why wouldn't be legit to buy AC? SEGA put them in the game so you can use them. <_<
    talking about being Original like PSO most how you would play Orginal PSO with nothing to purchase except monthly

. instead of purchasing AC every time. and then at the end when you have the meseta saved up then you can purchase it.

and then some of the players will be like. "I've wasted my money on AC and it went down in price. "

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    dont think you get leveling boosts from ac, the only thing id use ac is for another mag.
    you can but it's a waste of money. and if you want to level the legit way like PSO. start from level one.
    and the Mag. we all know where to hunt for a mag instead of purchasing one. for AC.
    that coffee mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    talking about being Original like PSO most how you would play Orginal PSO with nothing to purchase except monthly

. instead of purchasing AC every time. and then at the end when you have the meseta saved up then you can purchase it.

and then some of the players will be like. "I've wasted my money on AC and it went down in price. "
    So, what's the difference between spending 10~15$ monthly to play a game (plus as was said, the console you needed, plus the game itself), and spending 10~15$ in using AC for similar purposes (unloking some premium content like trade, shops etc)? By the way, Coffee's order gives you only ONE mag. You can't have more mags like you could in PSO. In fact, without premium package you're playing below PSO conditions as you can't even trade items with your friends. If you wanted to play "legit" I'd understand that you decided to get just the premium package and play as if it was a P2P, I don't really dig the AC gacha and the exp boosters, but this?

I just don't see the point on this thread. Bassically you're taking pride in enjoying a game without returning any show of appreciation to its creator. For me, playing "legit" would be trying to purchase the premium package at least on the months I'm sure I'll play intensively. Which is what I'll probably do.
    Last edited by Darki; Jul 13, 2012 at 05:33 PM.

So if you were playing like PSOv1 you'd be buying AC so you can trade.