View Poll Results: is this a good idea?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

34 87.18%
  • no dude go home already

5 12.82%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Did you know? (mini project of tips and tricks in pso2)

so I have looked around and noticed one thing. no ones given out any tips or tricks to this game thus far 0_0. jk but the tips and tricks im talking about are pretty small in comparison to say mag guides or wikis but imo are still a huge part of the game none the less so i thought hey maybe i should start a mini guide on tips and tricks about things ppl may or may not know about in game ya know? ok so lets cut to the chase. I would like to have ppl post anything they can find such as how to snap out of being dizzy faster or soulpimpwiz's dash trick. anything would be nice just for ppl that may not know. so ill start it off just to give an idea

Did you know? breaking out of a rock bears grasp.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8sr...ature=youtu.be

if you spam the attack you can break free of the rock bears grasp without takeing any damage. it is also confirmed that spamming your move keys (stick if your a controller like me) to also break free. thanks go to Omisan for confirming this

Did you know? jumping free from traps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdglh...ature=youtu.be

now as surprising as this is some ppl still dont know about this but if you jump just as it comes up you can get free.

Did you know? Dizzy breaking
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZBSu...ature=youtu.be

if you tap left and right (if your a controller like me then rotate) you can break free from dizzy faster as pointed out by LaEspade. first part of vid shows without doing anything the second part shows with.

Did you know? Enemy tossing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9T2...ature=youtu.be

For reasons unknown people do not do this enough lol but if you throw an enemy you can throw them into others to cause damage to more than just that one you have pirced at the end of your sword as pointed out by TetsuyaHikari

Did you know? mag signs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC4s2...ature=youtu.be

you can tell when your mag is hungry and so can everyone else lol the diffrance is huge as your mag floats weakly if not treated fairly.... you know who you are! pointed out by IndigoNovember

Did you know? same wep diff slot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTqr...ature=youtu.be

I didnt even know about this but you can equip the same wep to diffrent slots in ur sub pallet you can even change the PA's on it. how cool is that? thanks lostbob for pointing that out , also duely noted as an add on if you use your number keys you can switch to diffrent sets of pas after you have set the same wep onto diffrent pallets this was pointed out by Acel.

Did you know? broken parts more drops
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKOv9...ature=youtu.be

Now this one even with the video could be debatable but from personal experience i have to say it is true if you break off enemy parts you can get more drops. in this vid it is a best case scenario for me some may get four others maybe two its different so i have seen (first part no horns broken second part with horns broken). thank you suzaku0zero0 for this point out XD

this is just an example im 100% sure everyone knows to jump or about the rock bear but still just getting the ball rolling. i hope this gets ppl in the mood to just toss out tips... any way id like a little feed back thanks.

Edit: im going to try and make this a bit more apealing to the eyes. anyone know how to make them show up as videos rather than links? ill add spoiler boxes and make it alittle less boreing and also a bit more organized.
    Last edited by goldwing; Aug 6, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

your character looks like he's matured for some reason haha, and I thought you were all about the wired lances

Edit: oh and on topic I knew you could break out of rockbear but just didn't know how, I usually just mash every button haha

In caves, furdans (4 legged 2 horn dragon) drops more stuff if u destroy their horns b4 killing them (like a boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    your character looks like he's matured for some reason haha, and I thought you were all about the wired lances

Edit: oh and on topic I knew you could break out of rockbear but just didn't know how, I usually just mash every button haha
    lol well you see what had happend was...... lol yea thanks i take that as a step up as for the lance its odd but i was playing with my brother and some randome person joined our team. well i liked her pa combos and decided to try it out. yea lol got hooked on swords.

Did you know? This thread has already existed before in PSO2 General. But that's a story for another time...

Did you know? When your mag is out of energy they will struggle to stay afloat.

I love your poll, the "No dude go home" XD

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Did you know? This thread has already existed before in PSO2 General. But that's a story for another time...

Did you know? When your mag is out of energy they will struggle to stay afloat.
    no i did not know the first part actually sorry for making a remake.

@bob lol thanks

Um when your stunned if you tap the left and right directional keys you can get out of stun faster.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

I don't know why more people don't do this, but did you know that if you use the sword PA クルーエルスロー and connect with an enemy, you can throw that enemy into another to do damage? I generally just see people using this PA and not even changing directions when the sword makes contact, despite there being other enemies in the vicinity they could have thrown the enemy into.

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I don't know why more people don't do this, but did you know that if you use the sword PA クルーエルスロー and connect with an enemy, you can throw that enemy into another to do damage? I generally just see people using this PA and not even changing directions when the sword makes contact, despite there being other enemies in the vicinity they could have thrown the enemy into.
    It helps if you say the english name of that pa which is "Cruel Throw" Also yeah I don't know why people don't do that. I don't cause I don't use that pa.