View Poll Results: is this a good idea?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

34 87.18%
  • no dude go home already

5 12.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yep, there's already another topic with a Did you know name.

I didn't know about how to break out of Rockbear's grab (would have been so much useful if I knew that when I first fought against Rockbear), so it's nice to know.
    L.Y.A.N.A. - HUcaseal, 40. Ship 2.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    In caves, furdans (4 legged 2 horn dragon) drops more stuff if u destroy their horns b4 killing them (like a boss)
    Tested, and found to be not true.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    I don't know why more people don't do this, but did you know that if you use the sword PA クルーエルスロー and connect with an enemy, you can throw that enemy into another to do damage? I generally just see people using this PA and not even changing directions when the sword makes contact, despite there being other enemies in the vicinity they could have thrown the enemy into.
    Not only with that pa but also the lances pas well two of them anyway ill have to make vids for thos. Ill do 3 vids at a time.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    Hmm, on average, if I kill without breaking anything then I get 1 - 2 items. If I break things, then getting 4 is more normal.
    So while not breaking anything doesn't guarantee only 1 item, it makes it more likely, the inverse is true too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana-Chan View Post
    Hmm, on average, if I kill without breaking anything then I get 1 - 2 items. If I break things, then getting 4 is more normal.
    So while not breaking anything doesn't guarantee only 1 item, it makes it more likely, the inverse is true too.
    ill test it out just to see what you mean tho im pretty sure iv heard that somewhere also its still a tip it goes up. added about 3 new vid tips ik theres more out there!!! ill try to add any that i havent already or that come into the mix.

Oh it goes up alright, but it's not as automatic a process as when you break parts on a boss.
    I've gotten up to 5 items when both horns are broken.

I tried to break free of Rockbear's grip but it didn't work. What do I have to press? I mean, I tried attacking, PA, blocking... and then he crushed me more than 100% of my health bar...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Did you know you can equip your weapon to different weapon slots more than once with the same weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Did you know you can equip your weapon to different weapon slots more than once with the same weapon?
    No i did not know that lol.

@saffran either one of two things ur not spamming attack. As far as ik its attack. Number 2 you may not b spamming it fast enough thats all i can think of atm.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    Yeeeeeah... I've tested this against over a thousand of these damn things while searching for the Adirou (been at it for nearly two weeks now) and I can assure you, this does work. This is why I get frustrated when I'm in a MPA and there are the people who aren't aware of this and want to blow it the fuck up before anybody can even break its horns first. Oh and don't even get me started on the Rangers shooting it into the air, making us unable to break the horns that way as well.

It's annoying, really... but yes, more items drop when the horns are broken.

With regards to jumping out of traps, if you don't make it out, if you double tap forward when it's about to explode you won't take any damage.

I know this works with forces phasing, but I would assuming it works for dive rolling, and possibly hunter step, but haven't confirmed.