Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 374445464748 LastLast

Guess i'll have to get BlueStacks then, i hate friggin apps . . . but like u said, its probably the simplest way to get AC.
    Thx.

Turns out you can't use google wallet in Canada so i guess i just won't buy any AC . . . too much of a pita.
    The pso2es app is ok though, i don't mind getting free stuff just for logging in once a day :P

Trying to help a friend get hooked up with some webmoney but he lacks a credit card. I had him go find a prepaid visa, but now we've found that the prepaid visa's don't do international transactions which has made it impossible for him to buy a webmoney code from a lot of sites that offer it (I guess they require an "international transaction").

Is there any easy spot for people to purchase a webmoney code with a card that qualifies as a national (within the USA) transaction?

i like just using pso2es and just buy google play gift cards from like target and use the redeem code. i didnt like the idea of giving them my debit card

Quote Originally Posted by yamagato View Post
    i like just using pso2es and just buy google play gift cards from like target and use the redeem code.
    This is how I do it.

I've had to buy webmoney before for FFXI, my account was Japanese as I got the game before it was out in the USA. Originally I had it setup on my credit card but I had trouble with the card and had to switch to webmoney. I used sutocorp with paypal. very reliable. I want to get some AC now but I can't use my paypal atm due to an ID theft issue. someone tried to open a paypal credit card using my information. Not sure how they got my information to do that.

The old trick by changing your address to Japanese one in the Google Payments account does not work anymore.
    You actually have to create a whole new payment profile for it, and even then it doesn't work.

Tried using both credit card and Google Play gift cards via "JP profile" in PSO2es - denied both saying something like: "This card does not match the country". Looks like now you'd need a genuine Japanese credit card or Japanese Google Play Gift Cards to charge currency through PSO2es.

Edit: This is in FI(EUR). Dunno if it works somewhere else still.
    Last edited by Kolmisarvinaama; Dec 2, 2017 at 08:37 AM.

You do realize how late you are to this... thread... Not even sure what you're responding to honestly. It's nice that you're trying to be helpful, but, wasn't needed here.

Late, as in...? Is this considered necro or is was it common knowledge to peers that there's no way anymore to buy AC through PSO2es?

The last supposedly working method reported was Google Play gift cards 12th Sep. (Of course - does not say when last time the method was working for them). I figured out it wasn't that long ago and bought cards out trying the method - did not work. Just thought of pointing out it does not work anymore for those who still come to lurk this thread.

My apologies I'm not good at putting out everything I mean to say so it might all seem to be all over the place.

I still, and many others, buy AC through PSO2ES, unless this just barely happened again, last maintenance, I would indeed say it is a necro.

I'm not sure what problem there may be on your end, but purchasing through ES works on 2 different phones and blustacks, using two different google play accounts for me. If you are indeed having trouble, maybe try this forum?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/foru...4-Tech-Support

If this was a global issue, your post would be ok, if it were the first, but.. It doesn't seem global, I hope someone can help you.