Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TripleB60 View Post
    Is this guide still applicable for buying AC?
    Try it and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleB60 View Post
    Is this guide still applicable for buying AC?
    It's been like 6 months since I made it, but most of the information is still valid. The only thing in it I can think of that is wrong is that the CAPTCHA uses Katakana now instead of Hiragana. (Or rather, WAS wrong because I just updated it.)

Give it a try. If you have trouble, feel free to PM me. I'm on here all the time.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

I'm a little nervous about the whole captcha thing ... took me quite a while just to get an account together D:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    I'm a little nervous about the whole captcha thing ... took me quite a while just to get an account together D:
    The people on this forum are very helpful. If you have a hard time with the CAPTCHA, even after reading the thread I have linked in the OP, you can probably just share the CAPTCHA image under the Quick Questions thread and see if someone will solve it for you.

Still, always try to get better at doing them yourself. Even I have to try 2 or 3 times once in a while, so don't get discouraged!
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

I think this would be applicable to this thread, If I took a screencap of a bank statement on my bank account's website do you think it would count as my proof for SuToCorp?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I think this would be applicable to this thread, If I took a screencap of a bank statement on my bank account's website do you think it would count as my proof for SuToCorp?
    Yes, that's definitely relevant to this thread.

Honestly, I don't know. I don't remember what the website says you have to do to prove your identity. I just remember that taking a snap of my ID and blotting out the actual license # was the easiest method for me. If you have a cell phone and a photo Id, it's the only way to fly.

So, can I just get a pre-paid AMEX to use for it? I did want to get Premium to try out for 30 days. My main goal is getting the Blitz Ace costume lol ... whether through the AC shop chances (gatcha?) or by eventually affording one someone else happened upon lol ... but yeah. AMEX works, yes?

So, can I just get a pre-paid AMEX to use for it? I did want to get Premium to try out for 30 days. My main goal is getting the Blitz Ace costume lol ... whether through the AC shop chances (gatcha?) or by eventually affording one someone else happened upon lol ... but yeah. AMEX works, yes?
    Off track here a bit but...Honestly, it's much easier to get a few hundred thousand Meseta than getting costumes in the AC Scratch that you want... just saying, plus not sure if I'm right on this or not but I don't think you can get Blitz Ace in the AC Scratch at the moment (That's Afin's outfit right?)

AmEx is rumored to work. But only the kind you order online that actually has your name on it. I have one now, so I'll probably be trying it out before Monday. Gotta get my lazy ass out and buy a refill card for it. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Off track here a bit but...Honestly, it's much easier to get a few hundred thousand Meseta than getting costumes in the AC Scratch that you want... just saying, plus not sure if I'm right on this or not but I don't think you can get Blitz Ace in the AC Scratch at the moment (That's Afin's outfit right?)
    You should never aim to get anything you actually want from the AC scratch. It should be used to get stuff you can sell in your player shop. (so obviously, premium is needed) Then, you can use the millions of Meseta you earn to buy the stuff you want. You're paying 200 yen for a random item from this list, and the chances of getting anything you actually like are abysmal. haha
    Last edited by Jim; Feb 7, 2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Clarity

Turns out I'm going out tonight. I'll get a Green Dot MoneyPak and load my AmEx while I'm out. I'll post an update tomorrow night.