Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RStratos View Post
    Well at the registration page each time i try i get an error and since i dont have 10 post i can't post the imgur of the error right now and the error in japanese can't translate it.
    You can upload the image as an attachment to your post. Alternatively, give the imgur link with a space in it instead of a "." (ie. imgur com instead of imgur.com).

Quote Originally Posted by RStratos View Post
    Well at the registration page each time i try i get an error and since i dont have 10 post i can't post the imgur of the error right now and the error in japanese can't translate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You can upload the image as an attachment to your post. Alternatively, give the imgur link with a space in it instead of a "." (ie. imgur com instead of imgur.com).
    Yes, as Anduril mentioned, you can either upload the image to PSO-World by clicking the paperclip icon when posting a reply to a thread, or by uploading to Imgur and breaking up the URL. All we need is the last part of your link, as shown here...

Attachment 4163
    (Click to enlarge.)
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

i.imgur.com/MW5PVaK.png
    the error

Agot this error retrying
    i.imgur.com/oVXlShP.png

NVM it was the tenso address it didnt work i tried replacing it with another address

the problem i have that i live in ireland so my currency is euro but here's my question can i use pso2es way if i use a paypal account

Quote Originally Posted by reddragongamer View Post
    the problem i have that i live in ireland so my currency is euro but here's my question can i use pso2es way if i use a paypal account
    Unfortunately, no, you can't use Paypal on pso2es. But you may be able to buy AC with euros through the app, same as we do here in the USA. I'm not an expert on how Google Play works, but I'd say install the app and give it a try.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Haha, I bought some Webmoney for PSO2, and they have some kind of campaign where, if I understood it correctly; 1 in every 5 purchases gets 5% cashback in the form of a Webmoney code.
    So, I just got 50 Webmoney. What the heck do I do with it lol
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

What will happen if i just try to use my credit card directly and put my real address instead?
    Will i get banned coz i'd much rather avoid all the hassle and my Mastercard is accepted worldwide . . .

I mean article 2 paragraph 8 of the TOS says:
    Connection to this game server is limited to connection from software installed in terminals existing in Japan. It is prohibited to connect directly from outside Japan and to connect via a terminal etc. located in Japan from outside Japan.

But they are quite lenient since they let us make an account an login to the game with no trouble so i wonder why they wouldn't want us to give them money to support them? Maybe they are lenient when we play for free but when we start spending money it brings about trouble in the form of legal issues with the country the money is originating from i guess . . .

Anyways, if anyone knows some more i would appreciate the info coz i was considering inventory expansion but i don,t wanna have to jump through hoops just to get it . . .
    Last edited by SS4; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    What will happen if i just try to use my credit card directly and put my real address instead?
    Will i get banned coz i'd much rather avoid all the hassle and my Mastercard is accepted worldwide . . .

I mean article 2 paragraph 8 of the TOS says:
    Connection to this game server is limited to connection from software installed in terminals existing in Japan. It is prohibited to connect directly from outside Japan and to connect via a terminal etc. located in Japan from outside Japan.

But they are quite lenient since they let us make an account an login to the game with no trouble so i wonder why they wouldn't want us to give them money to support them? Maybe they are lenient when we play for free but when we start spending money it brings about trouble in the form of legal issues with the country the money is originating from i guess . . .

Anyways, if anyone knows some more i would appreciate the info coz i was considering inventory expansion but i don,t wanna have to jump through hoops just to get it . . .
    Least amount of hoops to jump through would be to install PSO2es as that uses Google Wallet to buy AC.