Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

Default Deleting a character

I was thinking about deleting my character, and making another in her spot, but can I store my stuff to keep it, or no?

No. If you delete the character, you start without these additional items.

Greetings.

Errrr, if you put your stuff in storage it will be kept for your other char, same goes for meseta which you can also deposit to storage.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Meseta and gear can be put in your storage by your current character, and the taken out by your new character. I've done it myself so I'm sure you can. If you make your character on the same ship that is, if you make it on a new ship I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    Meseta and gear can be put in your storage by your current character, and the taken out by your new character. I've done it myself so I'm sure you can. If you make your character on the same ship that is, if you make it on a new ship I have no idea.
    even if you delete your character? i mean , you have 0 characters on the ship, do it keep storage? or its gone ? if its stay, how many items you can keep?
    and what about bound items, do they bound to a character or a whole ship/account?

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    even if you delete your character? i mean , you have 0 characters on the ship, do it keep storage? or its gone ? if its stay, how many items you can keep?
    and what about bound items, do they bound to a character or a whole ship/account?
    About 15 items and items you have stored will still be there. As for the rest, I don't have an answer there.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    About 15 items and items you have stored will still be there. As for the rest, I don't have an answer there.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    Your storage is for your account.
    Even when you delete your character and make a new one? Yes, like I said, I have done it.

How many items in your storage can you keep? All of em I'd assume, I had lots in there.

Even bound Items? Yes, I switched over a good few rares I had equipped on my old character, my new character can equip 'em fine.

thank you very much for your answer

So, just to make sure I'm clear...it doesn't cost Arks Cash to make another character if you delete the old one first?