In a grassy field with my good friends 'The Rappys.

Exclamation Quick question about chainsawd?

I've been hunting down this weapon for awhile now & was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on making this easier to get also how long did it take you to get? Thanks

One of the best quests to get it in is Addicting Food as there are around 100 in Cave 1 alone (doing the full quest is around 150). I was doing the quest looking for a Red Sword from GoVulmer and ended up with 3 Chainsawds before finding a Red Sword.

Addicting Food, Caves 1. I did hundreds of runs either this year or last year, trying to get a chain sawd with hit. I wound up finding 13 chain sawds before finding one with hit. Sometimes I'd do a run to the end, sometimes I'd end it halfway through Caves 2. There's a few rooms with a good number of Vulmers in Caves 2, so you might want to keep looking. On one run I wound up finding two chain sawds in five minutes in Caves 2, so you never know what the RNG will throw your way.

edit: I think I did only about a dozen runs before finding my first chain sawd, for reference. The RNG can drop it on your first Vulmer, or it can say screw you and never drop it at all. The drop rate isn't TOO bad for how many Vulmers you can find.

I'll confirm what giga said, I got one off my very first Vulmer on my very first try. Go me for being lucky, if only it happened with other weapons *coughhandgunguldcough*. But yeah, the drop rate isn't that bad, go for it!

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

In a grassy field with my good friends 'The Rappys.

Thankyou all for your help! c:
    I hope I get it soon *.*

Happy to help. Don't feel bad about how long it may take. While looking for my hit Chain Sawd I stumbled into both a Red Sword and a 50 hit Sange (after tekking). Not bullshitting you. The RNG works in mysterious ways.

Sometimes I wonder if the luck I'm getting in PSO2 is making up for that Sange, which isn't fair since it's not like I'll ever get the Yasha in offline mode.

I got a Chainsawd once... Love it!

btw:
    Has anyone actually found a Guld legit..non private server? I've never found any of the "Super" rares... D:
    ☆PSO☆