Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Death Dealer

Question farming for 9000m and kasami bracer.

Can anybody give me info on canabine and canunes in mines.. I have a lvl 120 purplenum and am currently searching for the yashminkov 9000m and kasami bracer. Is there in anyway possible to find more than 1 or 2 canunes in the mines.. all info will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

ur going to have to replay the level for that. their is no other way to make more canunes. the enemies are set based meaning there are a set of a number to appear in a level. just beat the mines if you don't find them, rinse and repeat until what you are looking for appears

Death Dealer

Oh ok, but what about quest unsealed door? According to the enemy count, 3 canunes are supposed to be there in total..?

I guess so, unless there was some sort of mistake which I doubt (PSO-World information is generally very accurate). Good luck on your hunt!

Rappy Hunter

i have both if you want them. I understand that a lot of people like to find there own stuff, but if you ever get too frustrated i will gladly give you some of what i have.

DO NOTE that most of my stuff is duped and that i will most likely dupe it for you, so if you are against duping then im not going to be much help to you. Hope this helped you in some way

Death Dealer

Lexx im open to dupes.. its just a matter of recieving the item. how will this be done.

Yasminkov 9000M
    Purplenum: Ultimate:Mines Canune 1/901 Ultimate:Temple Crimson Assassin 1/788

Kasami Bracer
    Purplenum: Ultimate:Mines Canabin 1/2926

You may have an easier time farming the 9000M in Temple off of Crimson Assassin because once your at the end of the Temple you can disconnect the VR field and restart the entire area compared to having to accept/quit a quest to reset Mines.

As for Kasami Bracer just keep Farming the Canabin or have someone dupe you one, I got lucky as hell and got the Bracer to drop off of a Canune for my Greennill, was a once in a lifetime drop for me.

i have these two items as well. Duped as well. Otherwise legit items. hope to party with you either way
    I am MEGATRON!!
    Lv100 Cast(Cybertronian)
    ps0 FC:4082-5681-7543
    Your signature image is still over the height limit. Please reduce to 180 pixels or less.
    TradeThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...90#post2471490
    PSOThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...05#post2471905

I've been leveing up a Purplenum so I can get some items I wanted for awhile, the 9000M with good hit % is one of them

Death Dealer

hmm.. im looking for a broadband or modem to use to connect to the private server, i also have to get in touch with the guy who creatsed the private server... but i've been looking for them for like a few months now and still no drops.. i even started the tempkle runs and vr disconnection thing, guess i just need a bit more patience...