Question So I found a Garahadan Fang...

Any insight on how to weaponize it properly? Any imput would be nice seeing as this weapon seems somewhat popular on this sight.

Anything indepth would be nice, but if that isn't possible or if you guys simply lack the time for such a thing, I would ask three questions:

What photon art should I use, Serpent Air or Bite Stamp?

What stats should I pray/hope for, and tying into that, what stat should I fortify it in?

I guess the first question is priortity at the moment. I just don't want waste this since it actually took me a while to find.

That and I need better advice then my own, which just wants me to use celeb/element boost since the weapon comes with a level 4 changable element...

though I hazard a guess everyone here figured that out long before me huh?

I'll just repost what I've been told when I asked this:

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks
    The Hadan Bite is the most broken weapon in the game. And for a good reason too... If you can roll one with Bite Stamp, which is one of the best Photon Arts in the game, the damage it deals can be catastrophic if you tag Celeb onto it. Also, if you have the patience, you can try to roll one with high %ages; common examples include 50% in one stat, Native/Beast hybrid, 100%+ Total, and 30%+ in one stat coupled with 30%+ Accuracy adjustment. I wouldn't keep any Hadan Bite if it didn't have Bite Stamp."
    Just to add to that, some people like having a machine Hadan Bite with Serpent Air for Humilias (Since its surround damage area allows you to conveniently attack it from a blind spot as far as I can guess, never tried it myself but seen other people do it). Depends on what you want, really.

The Machine Serpent Air is pretty legit too. In that case I would go for 45%+ Machine.

Don't forget, if the Hadan Bite has terrible stats, you can always quit without saving and roll it again. I once spent upwards of around an hour trying to roll a perfect one.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Does it really take that long? well I guess I should start rolling then.

Thanks to both of you.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I still gotta try and roll me a 50% Mech one with Serpent Air... I really don't like my Bite Stamp one for using on the mech bosses anymore, but I rolled three 50% BS ones and never got one SA one... :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277