Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 End Game?

Post PSO2 End Game?

So hey guys I was just wondering what is everyone's view on PSO2 having content for only level capped characters? Would you want it in the future or not? Maybe if you do want it what type of ideas would you implement?

I personally would want End Game content only if it was done right. After all it is kinda pointless to reach the max level and then just get gear... what's the point in that? Make everything you already do even easier? Anyways I'm not sure exactly what type of end game I would want, maybe special bosses that are really hard to fight or something.

I was also thinking about a goodie system where instead of getting EXP FULL you instead get points that can be saved up to buy maybe a rare item or weapons/armor with different souls on them that can't be obtained from bosses. Maybe even costumes and cosmetics too.

So what do you think?
    Hucast Kirito, Partizan user

You know the Big Vader fight?
    Something like that. On a bigger scale.

Honestly I really like this idea, but I get the feeling they won't be doing it. So for now I'll be content if they star releasing endgame content with enemies well over the actual level cap for that extra challenge. I'd also like if they did the same with the existing zones. It would give people the option to go back to old things without being insanely overpowered for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Honestly I really like this idea, but I get the feeling they won't be doing it. So for now I'll be content if they start releasing endgame content with enemies well over the actual level cap for that extra challenge. I'd also like if they did the same with the existing zones. It would give people the option to go back to old things without being insanely overpowered for them.
    That would be interesting, although I feel if the monster AI was better this wouldn't really be needed. Maybe Challenge mode again?

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    You know the Big Vader fight?
    Something like that. On a bigger scale.
    I agree, although my only concern would be that some people's computers would have an aneurysm. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Deadleewar View Post
    That would be interesting, although I feel if the monster AI was better this wouldn't really be needed. Maybe Challenge mode again?
    That's something else actually. I want higher difficutlies to have more complex AIs. But the thing is, when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter how complex the AI is. If the enemies are dying in 1 hit and barely scratching you, it's not gonna be a challenge.

That's something else actually. I want higher difficutlies to have more complex AIs. But the thing is, when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter how complex the AI is. If the enemies are dying in 1 hit and barely scratching you, it's not gonna be a challenge.
    Yeah this is true. All they really need to do is make their attacks do 15%-25% damage and then stop making the enemies flinch at every single attack lol.

I just thought of an idea that combines with yours, maybe they make a mission where all the enemies are a way higher level like you said and the goal is to see how long you can survive w/o the use of healing items!
    Last edited by Deadleewar; Aug 16, 2012 at 08:31 AM.

They should implement some kind of "super-boss" for multi-party areas. Maybe something which spawns if you have enough players.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Oh and making enemies more aggressive in general. I've been able to stand around for upwards of 60 seconds and not get hit by anything.

Exp full !=FUN 10k exp = 1 FUN point
    Should have been done already.

Oh and making enemies more aggressive in general. I've been able to stand around for upwards of 60 seconds and not get hit by anything.
    Heh, not for me. Everything seems to target me, for some reason. Same for infinity
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.