Default Use every item with the three given save-stats?

Is there any combination of 3 character-types that could use every
    weapon/armor available in the game?
    Or is ther even more than one possible combination?

I know that I need a female Newman for "Riku's Suit".
    Each Race once for the race-exclusive weapons as well as
    each class once for the class-exclusive.
    A male character for "Bitter Berry" and a female for "Sweet Berry".

Any recommendations?

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Just play as what you want to play as for heaven's sake. Get a ranger, hunter, and a force. Done.
    Last edited by Link1275; Aug 16, 2012 at 09:06 PM.

The answer is no. You'll cover a lot of ground with a HUnewearl, a RAmar, and a Force of some kind, but then you'll be missing out on a CAST using the Mobius plate and the raw destructive power of an CAST playing online. Perhaps a HUcast, RAmar, and FOnewearl would work out for you... maybe.

I would personally recommend one Hunter, one Ranger, and one Force. They're all good in their own aspects. There is no such thing as a bad character selection as each one excels in everything (except the RAmarl/RAcaseal, sorry, but even then they can still play the game).

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    (except the RAmarl/RAcaseal, sorry, but even then they can still play the game).
    That's an interesting change from PSO. In PSO they weren't that great, but they were still very useful in their own fields. RAmarl was mostly just a better alternative to RAmar(in almost every way including looks, an advantage that I believe she lost in PSZ), RAcaseal was the female alternative to RAcast more or less if I recall(they could also use vivienne to counter out some of their negative aspects as well as that one shot that was female exclusive).

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    Just play as what you want to play as for heaven's sake. Get a ranger, hunter, and a force. Done.
    I already played the game with 4 different character combinations, but I always found a weapon somewhere that none of the characters I had at that very time could equip.

I think
    HUnewearl
    RAcast
    FOmar or FOmarl
    should be able to equip everything.
    Or do I miss anything with that?
    It's really just for the equipping ability, nothing else.
    Last edited by Killuah; Aug 16, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killuah View Post
    I already played the game with 4 different character combinations, but I always found a weapon somewhere that none of the characters I had at that very time could equip.

I think
    HUnewearl
    RAcast
    FOmar or FOmarl
    should be able to equip everything.
    Or do I miss anything with that?
    It's really just for the equipping ability, nothing else.
    If you want to equip everything, HUcast, RAmar, and possibly FOnewearl would probably be best. Unless you're talking about the NPC weapons you get from ET, then what you were thinking is probably closer to better. However newmans were made to be forces. They have TP regen, they have crap defense, and the have the highest MND in the game. Casts were also made more for hunter, but they can do ranger fairly well. Casts have the highest def, hp regen, and probably the highest ATK. Humans get more mats, and that's about it other than having more balanced stats. I wouldn't recommend FOmar as much as FOnewm, after playing both though.
    Last edited by Link1275; Oct 23, 2012 at 08:14 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I went with a FOmarl, RAcast, and HUnewearl to cover the most ground. The only real set I can't get the best benefits of are the Milias Breaker's set bonus and the Drill weapons, since I have no Hunter CAST, however, I needed a FO-, which had to be a Human since Ranger Humans suck too much, sorry for my abrupt honesty, and because FOmarl's are the best Forces (stat-wise) to use a Slicer build with. That, and because HUnewearls have use of the Rika's Suit/Rika's Claw set bonus, have great DPS with the Lv3 Gigas Romulus I have, are great support classes to use even as Hunters, and are TEN-BILLION times funner to play than any CAST. I'm just sayin'. :P

However, you can also get great coverage of the weapons' and sets in this game by just using the same races as the NPC's in this game: HUmar (Kai), RAcast (Ogi), and FOnewearl (Sarisa), and pretty much have about the same weapon coverage as my set-up, and use the weapons almost like they're supposed to be used, rather than as a "lol, look at my hilarious FOmarl wielding this gunblade and wreck things" like myself, haha.

I'll just give a list of the specifics/sets to give consideration, if equips is what you're looking to round your characters off of (which I'll just say off the bat, is impossible to make a three-way set that can use EVERYTHING, but you can find a few that can use a lot like the aforementioned above ones):

(Numbers given for separation of specific equip sets for later)

Gender level:
    1) Males: Bitter Berry spear set w/ Chef Apron
    2) Females: Sweet Berry spear set w/ Chef Apron

Racial level:
    3) Humans: Dragon Wing set, Axeon-series Gunblades
    4) CAST: Vanguard/Ajax Shields, Garland-series Rifles
    5) Non-CASTs: Mascot Suit set w/ 8-/12-Ouncer
    6) Newmans: Romulus-series Double-Sabers

Class level:
    7) Hunters: Hunter Shell set w/ colored D-Sabers (Binary Saber/Stag Cutlery/Twin Brand/Clair Doubles), Noble Cloak set w/ Akatsuki Fu/In and Yonohate Fu/In swords
    8 ) Non-Hunters: Star Cloak set w/ Twinkle/Eclipse Star sabers
    9) Rangers: Octopus Suit set w/ Devil Bazooka
    10) Non-Rangers: Shinobi Suit set w/ Kouga/Fuuma Shuriken slicers
    11) Forces: Spirit Garb set w/ White Disaster rod, Star Cloak set w/ Witch/Caster Broom rods

Race/Class combos:
    12) Hunter-CAST: Milias Frame set w/ Milias Sword/Breaker swords, Mobius Plate set w/ Big Mobius/Hemera spears (and, to a lesser extent, the Mobius Guarder set w/ Mobius/Hemera Drill spears)
    13) Ranger-CAST: Chaos/Tartaros Cannon set w/ Milias Frame, Eleanor Frame set w/ Cutie/Pinky Beams

Specific gender/class/race combos:
    14) Male Rangers: Kepler Suit (and its set bonus with non-photonic guns)
    15) Female Newman: Rika's Suit
    16) HUnewearl: Orgaclaw/Rika's Claw's set w/ Rika's Suit

(Don't forget a lot of weapons are generally class-specific for the most part, like Swords for Hunters, Lasers for Rangers, or Rods for Forces).

I think I've covered just about most of them, if not all of them... You can decide which of these is most important to follow, but you'll never get to utilize all of them.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Aug 17, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

but you'll never get to utilize all of them.
    That's why it's more important to just pick three and play, unless you have one of those things that makes it so that you can have 4+ chars by giving you an extra save file(3 more chars).

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I own two carts for that specific purpose, so in my case, I CAN, in fact, utilize every weapon, since my second cart has the only thing I needed: a HUcast. :P

Anyways, since you wanted to know what the best combination of THREE characters gives you the best round-up of equippables, I guess I can give you my opinions, however, they go both ways for ACTUAL utilization of the characters and for equips, so it's rather a bit of a pick-and-choose for which you desire most):

HUcast: Sets - 1, 4, 7, 10, and 12
    RAmar: Sets - 1, 3, 5, 8, 9, and 14
    FOnewearl: Sets - 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, and 15

However, you'll miss out on sets 13 (RAcast/RAcaseal required) and 16 (HUnewearl only), but you'll get access to Milias Sword/Breaker sets and "Big" Drills sets, which is pretty nice, compared to the Ranger CASTs' sets with the Lasers, which aren't as useful weapons. As for my set, I utilize the following sets:

HUnewearl: 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, and 15/16
    RAcast: 1, 4, 8, 9, 13, and 14
    FOmarl: 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, and 11

In this case, the only set I'll be missing is 12 (HUcast/HUcaseal), which while I'll kinda miss the power, I would hardly use it since I don't like the Hunter CASTs for their lack of supportive ability, and the only useful Ranger classes are the CASTs, so it's hit-or-miss either way.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Aug 17, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277