Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Translated announcements for non-english patch users?

Really having trouble knowing when an event starts since i don't use the english patch (and won't be using it, trying to learn japanese).

Could anyone give a list of common announcements in their kana/romanji form and translation? Would be helpful, thanks.

Why would you prefer to look up a site and have to cross-check a Japanese paragraph, rather than just being able to read it in-game...?

It shows up in the chatlog so just copy it from there to google translate.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    Really having trouble knowing when an event starts since i don't use the english patch (and won't be using it, trying to learn japanese).

Could anyone give a list of common announcements in their kana/romanji form and translation? Would be helpful, thanks.
    you could always copy and paste the announcement from the chat-box into google translate since all system messages appear there too.

Edit: Ninja'd

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I dunno...

They're pretty easy to remember by ear...

The only time you'll need specific details is for the interrupt rankings. But you may as well get the english patch if you care THAT much. Everything else they tell you is pretty easy to remember. if it's super important like "THERE'S HACKERS CLIMBING IN YOUR BEDROOMS AND SNATCHIN' YOU WAIFU'S UP!" then you'd probably hear about it here on PSOW or Bumped.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I think you all misunderstood me. I only care for the announcements about event/emergency quests. Could anyone list them in romanji for each type of quest?

if you can't differentiate between the messages, listen to the tone of the announcer's voice.

if it's a lot more serious, then it's most likely an emergency event (urban, fangbros). for urban, she would say "Arks something something Darker something"; keep your ear tuned to those words. if she doesn't say any of those, then it's going to be the fangbros emergency mission.

otherwise if she sounds a little more upbeat then it's the interrupt rankings and you can participate in those accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    I think you all misunderstood me. I only care for the announcements about event/emergency quests. Could anyone list them in romanji for each type of quest?
    http://www.romaji.org/
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyote View Post
    if you can't differentiate between the messages, listen to the tone of the announcer's voice.

if it's a lot more serious, then it's most likely an emergency event (urban, fangbros). for urban, she would say "Arks something something Darker something"; keep your ear tuned to those words. if she doesn't say any of those, then it's going to be the fangbros emergency mission.

otherwise if she sounds a little more upbeat then it's the interrupt rankings and you can participate in those accordingly.
    What I meant by common sense. :/

BUT YEAH I GUESS SOME PEOPLE NEED THE DETAILS!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    What I meant by common sense. :/

BUT YEAH I GUESS SOME PEOPLE NEED THE DETAILS!
    lol, i never payed enough attention for that. guess i'll have to from now on.

PEACE