Default I need skill tree help for FO/TE Ice/Light

As the title suggests I need help making a skill tree for FO/TE maining elements Ice and Light. I wish to avoid Talises if possible and just stick to Rods.

I created a skill tree but I've read too many conflicting statements to make me believe this is even decent. Skill Tree

Right now gear isn't as big of an issue as the tree itself. As I used to sub FO when I first started, RA/FO I know I know, long enough to reach level 53 with it. Now I want to get the class bonus but still play the class right.

Tree is mostly good for TE, just don't take reverse bonus since you have no points in shifta or deband, you're better off putting it in whatever mastery

Shifta and Masteries vs Technique and PP up is up to the player really. Shifta advance provides a greater bonus, but bonus is nullified if other FOs or TEs with maxed shifta are around, so really depend if you play solo a lot or not. I'd rather put those PP points into wind mastery just to have a strong zanverse when facing bosses that are not weak to your elements, or simply for EP4 stuff, but again depends if you play with a dedicated zanverse user or not. I's also put only 1 point in territory burst PP save, since you won't be casting support techs that much, aside from zondeel. You can dump those in masteries, as they'll be more useful here, again depending on your choice elements and played contents.

FO is okay, but honestly, not playing Ice or Light without a Talis is greatly crippling : Ice relies on Ilbarta, and the last one is much more powerful with a Talis thanks to Talis tech bonus. Other techs like Barta and gibarta become much better from a Talis too. As for Light, Talis > Zondeel > Ragrants is a staple that will allow you to mob darkers efficiently. Since you don't have access to fire with this tree, it is simply your only way to mob from a distance, and losing that is detrimental as well.

I'd just put those points from normal tech advance into talis tech bonus (Fast throw is a plus but not mandatory if you really don't want to use Talis aside from the situationsI've mentioned)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 2, 2016 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Tree is mostly good for TE, just don't take reverse bonus since you have no points in shifta or deband, you're better off putting it in whatever mastery

Shifta and Masteries vs Technique and PP up is up to the player really. Shifta advance provides a greater bonus, but bonus is nullified if other FOs or TEs with maxed shifta are around, so really depend if you play solo a lot or not. I'd rather put those PP points into wind mastery just to have a strong zanverse when facing bosses that are not weak to your elements, or simply for EP4 stuff, but again depends if you play with a dedicated zanverse user or not. I's also put only 1 point in territory burst PP save, since you won't be casting support techs that much, aside from zondeel. You can dump those in masteries, as they'll be more useful here, again depending on your choice elements and played contents.

FO is okay, but honestly, not playing Ice or Light without a Talis is greatly crippling : Ice relies on Ilbarta, and the last one is much more powerful with a Talis thanks to Talis tech bonus. Other techs like Barta and gibarta become much better from a Talis too. As for Light, Talis > Zondeel > Ragrants is a staple that will allow you to mob darkers efficiently. Since you don't have access to fire with this tree, it is simply your only way to mob from a distance, and losing that is detrimental as well.

I'd just put those points from normal tech advance into talis tech bonus (Fast throw is a plus but not mandatory if you really don't want to use Talis aside from the situationsI've mentioned)
    Okay taking in those suggestions I went with this for an end goal.

On the FO side I didn't go for Talis fast throw as I have read the speed increase isn't a whole lot. But I did take the Talis Tech Bonus and put the extra point from zeroing Normal Tech Advance into Photon Flare Advance.

On TE I got rid of Reverse Bonus, PP Up 1, and knocked Territory PP Save to 1. I then put the extras into Wind and Dark Mastery trying to maximize the amount of bonus I could get. Using 12 for Wind and 6 for Dark.

On the hole I really hate having to use Talis as I hate not having my attacks coming directly from my position but from a proxy instead. Main reason I hate Summoner really.

eh looks better but honestly resta advance is kinda useless and could have saved 5 points for whatever else

^Yup. Better to spend it on either Dark Mastery (better Gimegid + Fomelgion) or Territory PP Save (cheaper support techs)

OR

Idk why you take Wind Mastery too, but if you do wanna main it, better to take the points from Resta Advance and 3 points from Dark Mastery 1, and max Wind Mastery 1. So that's 44% power to Wind techs and 11% to Dark tech. Can reverse this (main ele Dark, sub ele Wind) if want.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Yup. Better to spend it on either Dark Mastery (better Gimegid + Fomelgion) or Territory PP Save (cheaper support techs)

OR

Idk why you take Wind Mastery too, but if you do wanna main it, better to take the points from Resta Advance and 3 points from Dark Mastery 1, and max Wind Mastery 1. So that's 44% power to Wind techs and 11% to Dark tech. Can reverse this (main ele Dark, sub ele Wind) if want.
    As Zeph said it is for Zanverses. Though I do plan to get rid of the Resta advance as a crafted version of it heals enough as is.