Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ambrai, I see alot of our class all the time... I think the reason it's hard to notice us is because the HUnewearls can have billions of intresting looks. I agree with you about how great this class is. HUnewearls are without a doubt, the Jack-of-all-traits. Not to mention we look the best, no matter what we look like

Bah

Hey I'm a bitchin red-headed FOmarl

But yeah you get a lot more costume choices.
    I just get different colors really :b

Still I like what I picked

And I do have a very nice looking HUnewearl, which will be one of the next I activate.

cheers,
    DCKaz

Veteran Fighter

I see lots of HUmars and Hunewearls... only last night was I privvy to my first all HUcast party... but I agree with Russian... definitely WAY too may black androids out there. Nicodemus has some great colors on his tho.

I had the pleasure of running with a kid last night who'd chosen yellow, and I have to say it actually looked pretty good.

After that I see a lot of RAcasts and Forces... usually FOmarls, and FOnewms following that, but it's still a little hard to tell most of the forces apart, They're all short, and unless they have a fro, it could be anything to me. Heh.

Like they said, RAcaseal is by far the least common, and I've actually only seen a few RAcasts as well.

I was in a lobby and saw 4 HUmars with 4 black suits and white hair. Can't disagree with Russian there.

Im lvl 85 Humar now and i have a twink hunewearl but i see no point in having one other then to be different...they have less hp then humar or hucast...hit for less just have more mana...first off Humar's get a lot of mana...i have 540ish at my level with a mag that gives no mind bonus...with a mind bonus mag i can get mana very high so i see no point really....by the same token a hunewearl can icnrease her power using a mag and become stronger...which is why i think that they are really the same...basically the only difference to me is how they start off...and btw ambrai buffing doesnt make hunewearls unique...i buff myself with shifta/deband every time it wears off and can heal myself MANY times while doing that...i have cleared very hard ruins b4 without needing to use a mana item..(btw Ambrai i also played EQ,lvl 57 wiz)

i luv my HUnewearl (or wateva).....shez pretty fine too.....lol........