Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default There's got to be some trick...

They gotta be trolling with these client orders.
    Sega can't possibly expect you to solo BOTH panthers in the tundra with just a useless NPC bot to help you out. Once the 2nd panther comes into play, I can't even get a single attack off without taking a paw to the face.

Anyone have any tricks to cheese these bosses? I've broken all the claws on the first one but that doesn't mean much once I have two on my ass and I get combo ganked...

People have done it with just them salves.

Admittedly it's easier said that done, but the main idea is to keep yourself on their sides. That might get a bit harder with the second panther but just try your best.

Also, for the attack where he will repeatedly lunge at you from a long distance, I don't know for forces and rangers, but as a hunter when he starts that I lock onto him and keep just guarding him, you could just hold it down if you're a little iffy with timing.

I took two tried to complete that order because the second panther came in too early on the first, good luck xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    People have done it with just them salves.
    Really now? I'd like to see these heavenly blessed savants in action.

... :>

Though if you are finding it too difficult let me point out that you can do this with other players + the only necessary NPC. (Having another NPC above the needed one is what fails it.)

As Force, when you get two of them at once, keep as much distance between you and them as you can. Only attack the dying one when it's recovering from a missed attack, and make sure the other one is busy prowling or whatever.

Also, you can do those "solo" missions with as many real players as you like and it'll count. Confirmed this several times (unless they changed it last patch).

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post

Though if you are finding it too difficult let me point out that you can do this with other players + the only necessary NPC. (Having another NPC above the needed one is what fails it.)
    When you get Lv40 force are you going to make a force video?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post

I can confirm this, I've had a friend help me with Vol with Lisa only and it cleared the order

for the "let me coming with you in free field" client order, which you have to be certain class to complete it. (Lisa, if ranger)

You can bring 2 more in party, and if all 3 of you are ranger and accepted Lisa quest on free field tundra, you all 3 will complete it when any one of you call Nisa into the party, and S-rank

However, it does not work on client order which is not from those 3 NPC.