Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Those snow banshee and banther

First time I faced them in duel mode. Currently Hunter lvl 33. Those bastards are sick making working hard on my evade. They love moving a lot making life as hunter harder so I had to use gunslash to keep them at bay. I ran out of mates for the first time in the game in boss battle I had to play surviving mode. Eventually, I died and realized my armor is weak. I guess I will need help to defeat those speedy bastards.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

1.3k defence here, i take 1 dmg from those guys lol. helps me alot
    The Creator of Syncesta!

If it's any consolation, I am level 40 and I can't get them down either, even with Ooza.
    In a rare display of frustration, I used up all the SP I was saving for the class update into JA bonus and S-Def - enabling me to equip some rare armor. I'm gonna try again right now.

My advice if you're going to go in there regardless would be to telepipe to the camp ship and use a Deband Drink EX or possibly a Guts Drink EX.
    Also, if you wish to, try to synthe a blow resist unit (blow resist II or better if you can). That should cut down the damage some more.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran
    My advice if you're going to go in there regardless would be to telepipe to the camp ship and use a Deband Drink EX or possibly a Guts Drink EX.
    Also, if you wish to, try to synthe a blow resist unit (blow resist II or better if you can). That should cut down the damage some more.
    I only have Drink Z unlocked. Thanks for the advice and for letting know about synth, I'll check if that will succeed.

Oh yeah, Just Guard! I will try it.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Unless you decided to go for an attack/critical build instead focusing on defense. Fury Stance+Fury Critical+STR/DEX Mag. My build doesn't allow the extra point allocation to put points into Just Guard. I've also put too much time into this character to scratch it and work on him all over again. Swords/Sword Gear aren't his style anyhow. I went for Partizan Gear and Wired Lance Gear instead. I'm still putting points into Fury Critical since I'm only lv33 Hunter currently. The Banshees are a real pain if you plan to use Wired Lances, but Heavenly Fall really helps break their claws fast compared to anything else. I only die if I'm in mid Heavenly Fall when it decides to do its roar. It's roar is its most unpredictable and deadly move due to it hitting you multiple times if you are in close as a hunter. I don't ever die to its claw attacks.

Fury Critical... lol. If I told you that all criticals do in this game is make you hit the highest of your variable damage, would you have put any points into Fury Critical? In my opinion it's one of the most worthless skills.

Also, the roar is an extremely predictable move, as the movement just before the roar is long and drawn out. Start watching the boss and you'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Fury Critical... lol. If I told you that all criticals do in this game is make you hit the highest of your variable damage, would you have put any points into Fury Critical? In my opinion it's one of the most worthless skills.

Also, the roar is an extremely predictable move, as the movement just before the roar is long and drawn out. Start watching the boss and you'll see what I mean.
    Don't talk shit without backing this up. A lot of people noted a 3% dps increase which was quickly taken down because the number is much higher than that. Well anyway i'm not going to tell the likes of you why it's one of the best hunter skills but if you put some effort in reading the japanese wiki's maybe you'll find out. Worthless skill... the shit people say nowadays.

Lol... If I was really "wrong", would you care to correct me? :\

See, the thing is, I've noticed exactly this:

All my criticals are the same damage. If I do 1297 critical, my next critical will be the exact same.
    My regular attacks also hit 1297 sometimes. It's rare, but it does happen. I also hit towards that value (unless I'm using a 5-star, which have extremely variable damage).

Note: Damage Value is just a random one.

Does that really indicate that criticals make you do more damage (well overall it will do, but you know what I mean)? No, not really. I'm using "experience" as my source, but I guess that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    Don't talk shit without backing this up. A lot of people noted a 3% dps increase which was quickly taken down because the number is much higher than that. Well anyway i'm not going to tell the likes of you why it's one of the best hunter skills but if you put some effort in reading the japanese wiki's maybe you'll find out. Worthless skill... the shit people say nowadays.
    If it's the Japanese wiki
    http://wikiwiki.asia/pso2/index.php?...F3%A5%BF%A1%BC

The 2~3% damage incease has been crossed out, and has been deemed unknown, and unable to get clear number on, so it might or might not.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-