Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leyline View Post
    Nah Silver I'm just not a fan of mindless drones watching youtube videos for strategies. Find your own makes the game more enjoyable.
    Please don't try to tell others how you are supposed to enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran
    My advice if you're going to go in there regardless would be to telepipe to the camp ship and use a Deband Drink EX or possibly a Guts Drink EX.
    Also, if you wish to, try to synthe a blow resist unit (blow resist II or better if you can). That should cut down the damage some more.
    I only have Drink Z unlocked. Thanks for the advice and for letting know about synth, I'll check if that will succeed.

Oh yeah, Just Guard! I will try it.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Leyline View Post
    Nah Silver I'm just not a fan of mindless drones watching youtube videos for strategies. Find your own makes the game more enjoyable.

Also tired of seeing these multiple times a day, why should you be able to easily beat a boss first try or have to use a specific equipment to beat it (high def). Makes no sense.
    watching youtube videos for help is being a mindless drone?

Banshee is easy enough without even just guarding. IT is BANTHER that really needs some practice with. I don't trust my just guarding "abilities" so I use their own quickness against them by relying on evading.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Unless you decided to go for an attack/critical build instead focusing on defense. Fury Stance+Fury Critical+STR/DEX Mag. My build doesn't allow the extra point allocation to put points into Just Guard. I've also put too much time into this character to scratch it and work on him all over again. Swords/Sword Gear aren't his style anyhow. I went for Partizan Gear and Wired Lance Gear instead. I'm still putting points into Fury Critical since I'm only lv33 Hunter currently. The Banshees are a real pain if you plan to use Wired Lances, but Heavenly Fall really helps break their claws fast compared to anything else. I only die if I'm in mid Heavenly Fall when it decides to do its roar. It's roar is its most unpredictable and deadly move due to it hitting you multiple times if you are in close as a hunter. I don't ever die to its claw attacks.

Fury Critical... lol. If I told you that all criticals do in this game is make you hit the highest of your variable damage, would you have put any points into Fury Critical? In my opinion it's one of the most worthless skills.

Also, the roar is an extremely predictable move, as the movement just before the roar is long and drawn out. Start watching the boss and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, if you can't evade the roar, you have serious cognitive issues that you want to solve before bothering with the rest.
    That being said, it's the combo that gets me. If the first hit connects and you stay down, you may end up being hit 3 times *while still on the ground*. If it connects and you use just reversal, you *will* be hit several times. And there's the famous phase where he lunges 4 times and then some and may or may not bite you on top.
    Nifty burn animation though.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

o.o

I'm lvl 36, a ranger at that. Even with a Rifle or Launcher those bosses destroys me D: Should I used Gunslash? or use a better armor piece? ._. I just want to get to Mines >.<
    PSO2 -Ship 02
    ジュード - Fighter/Hunter Dewman - 65 / 51
    Lyr - Summoner/Bouncer Newman 38/18 [PS4]

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    LOL. Dumb post. Putting "not trying to brag" IS bragging. All i see is yapp yapp i'm great i help people dey want tutorial videos im like naw i ain't braggin bitches. Calm down mateeey.
    lol that's exactly how i read it too

The only advice i can give is to strafe sideways!
    I see too many people backpedaling and backpedaling into certain doom. They're faster than you and can close the distance in seconds...

It's like those people in movies that try and run away from a falling object by running a straight line in it's shadow (Prometheus, i'm looking at you...)
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

Keep in mind you can Just Guard any attack they do, including the roar.