Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    All I know is, Banther is a demoralizing boss. That guy makes me wanna give up everytime I fight him. I just think SEGA was being nice by not having Banther spawn in forest, and just his little brother. That'd just be TOO much. I can just guard fine when they start jumping around like jackasses, but then Banther puts on some Air Jordans and decides to glide from the freethrow line all over the freaking place.
    Now try to solo the quartz dragon. My god, what is that guy's fucking problem?

When he's not stunlocking you with melee, he's knocking most of your health in one swipe, or stunlocking you with ranged damage (lol guard stance), or stunlocking you with tech damage (LOL guard stance), or doing that charge and double smash which every so often knocks me airborne and JUGGLES ME FOR ALL THREE HITS :OUFGB:AIYSFV:IYAVCF:IYACSFV:ISYDVCF:ISDYGVCC:SFDY GVC:FDSG

I have an easier god damn time in Dark Souls, no fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Now try to solo the quartz dragon. My god, what is that guy's fucking problem?

When he's not stunlocking you with melee, he's knocking most of your health in one swipe, or stunlocking you with ranged damage (lol guard stance), or stunlocking you with tech damage (LOL guard stance), or doing that charge and double smash which every so often knocks me airborne and JUGGLES ME FOR ALL THREE HITS :OUFGB:AIYSFV:IYAVCF:IYACSFV:ISYDVCF:ISDYGVCC:SFDY GVC:FDSG

I have an easier god damn time in Dark Souls, no fucking joke.

Apparently I'm inept because i can't do that. I'll do perfect for 7 minutes, tail and horn broken, then get wrecked by one of his stunlocking attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Apparently I'm inept because i can't do that. I'll do perfect for 7 minutes, tail and horn broken, then get wrecked by one of his stunlocking attacks.
    if you did perfectly for 7 mins he should be dead... my solo runs take around that time with my best being 5mins. and what do you mean stunlocking attacks, you mean the light barrage and missles? those are so easy to dodge. tbh most of his attacks are easy to dodge.

edit: why are you breaking the tail and horn... just choose and break one of them and hit the weakspot under it... no wonder you don't kill him in 7 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    You do more with your fist... than what I do with a weapon ;A; Probably the units
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

It's not me, no idea on their stats.

It's not me, no idea on their stats.
    Oh . That's too bad
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Im surprised a newman woman is doing that much concidering they have the lowest S attack in the game...

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    if you did perfectly for 7 mins he should be dead... my solo runs take around that time with my best being 5mins. and what do you mean stunlocking attacks, you mean the light barrage and missles? those are so easy to dodge. tbh most of his attacks are easy to dodge.

edit: why are you breaking the tail and horn... just choose and break one of them and hit the weakspot under it... no wonder you don't kill him in 7 mins
    Drops, obviously.

And for some bizarre reason I can basically never get out of the range of his laser beams if I'm in sword whacking range. Just doesn't work. I get caught at the edge, in the middle, never get out of range. Dash-jump-dash, just walking, nada.

that is one of the single greatest PSO2 boss fight videos I've seen thus far.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.