Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Wow, That's the second time I've hear that someone or seen someone take that much damage. What's up with all the I'm shark bait account's?. I never thought a Hunter would be weaker then me in Def. The most I ever take is around 300 without boost and that's melee as a Force, but with boosts it drops to 96 - 124 damage. Quartz can't 2 hit K.O. me, maybe 3 if he's lucky. But I can live thru all of his attack's no Problem, And I have midi-core Def? But it's fun to stick my rod up his ........ and shock or blow him a new one since I play Melee Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Haseokun View Post
    For me personally it's got nothing to do with being knocked down. I have Just Reversal and 80-90% of the time get it off perfectly. It's when it decides to Roar when I'm in the middle of a typically mid air close range attack that isn't cancellable like Heavenly Fall that I'm forced to get hit multiple times with one roar. Also if you get hit with the roar while airborne you don't get knocked into the ground until after a few hits, usually you hit the ground dead. I've got no problem with my ground game and Banshees claws are a total joke. If you're trying to destroy Banshee asap to avoid fighting Banshee and Banther at the same time though and are using any Hunter weapon other than a Spear with Speed Rain or a Sword with Sonic Arrow and are using Fury Critical/Fury Stance without the ability to use Just Guard than you are in for a tough fight. Banthers and Banshees are known for their anti close range game.
    OK, so in order :
    I generally get hit only once by the roar, because I try to close in "too soon" (the roar is still in effect). I just guard all their attacks, but sometimes a hit will get through and then it's prayer time because there's just no telling when exactly they will stop attacking.
    I am most consistent using wired lance but I can get by with a sword as well. Lance are too weak overall (as I don't have speed rain). I dislike Fury Stance and Sonic Arrow as well, so no, my using them is not the problem.
    The problem is really the attack pattern of the Banther (Banshee is easy in comparison). It may attack for a full minute non stop sometimes, and just guarding simply doesn't cut it. RNG I guess.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I want a "arena" where you go one on one with Banther. I don't consider myself a worthy hunter unless I take him on solo and not die or get my ass slapped all over the area. Just me and him. I'm tired of taking my aggression out on his inferior brother.

/dream

Hard mode tundra doesn't count cause he comes in mid-fight.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I am usually around about 5pm eastern .... name is Catharia