Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    And @Nedra: It's for fun, but he won't get better without proper criticism. Just saying "I like your snippets" won't make him a better writer. If he's posting on the forums, he's letting himself be open to criticism. Someone's gotta do it. Kinda like how someone's gotta do the translations for PSO2.

-Wayu
    I guess your right on that but it refrains me from posting my own fanfic i worked on because of grammer nazi's that will litterly dig through every single word i typed. I'm not english by native and I wrote it like 5 years ago when my english was even worse then now. If i would post it i just want people to enjoy it and no get serval pages filled with critism and corrections :P

I might still post it...but not to sure.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I guess your right on that but it refrains me from posting my own fanfic i worked on because of grammer nazi's that will litterly dig through every single word i typed. I'm not english by native and I wrote it like 5 years ago when my english was even worse then now. If i would post it i just want people to enjoy it and no get serval pages filled with critism and corrections :P

I might still post it...but not to sure.
    Why don't you just go through it and correct the errors

Credit to MissMalice

Or get an editor to do it for you.

-Wayu

Post it anyway, fux the replies. I'm sure criticism (hopefully constructive) will be offered but it's on you whether or not you want to read it, and there are plenty of people that will enjoy it for what it is. Not your fault that English isn't your first language, not like we should treat it as the global standard. Personally I've never had trouble reading anything you've had to say and as long as grammar errors in a story have a reason behind them/aren't blatantly ignorant, I probably won't even notice.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Hmm I could go through it I guess...But I need to find motivation to continue working on it in general. I'd have tons of awesome ideas in my head but I don't know how to put most down, specially in english.

I should dig the file up sometime and try fix some of the easier ones...if I don't forget~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Personally I've never had trouble reading anything you've had to say and as long as grammar errors in a story have a reason behind them/aren't blatantly ignorant, I probably won't even notice.
    There's a vast difference between then and now [Trust me, I know], which is why he should go through it again and correct what he finds

Edit: Sorry Enf ^_^'
    Last edited by Fox2Tails; Aug 29, 2012 at 07:50 AM.

Credit to MissMalice

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Forest Ark: Part II

Spoiler!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Newman’s hair, dyed turquoise instead of its natural brown color, swayed softly, her ponytail and bangs caught by a light breeze. Her dark green Neighbor Quartz hugged her curvy frame as she stood there, her shoulders raising and falling as she breathed. Suddenly, twenty or so dagan materialized around Cornelia, surrounding her. Hivernia moved to assist the seemingly trapped Hunter, but I raised an arm, impeding her attempt. “Don’t underestimate that HUnewearl. This’ll be easy for her.” Hivernia glared at me a moment before relaxing.

“Affirmative. Her death will be on your hands.”

Suddenly, Cornelia took off, sprinting at the dagan directly in front of her; the large Jagriath wired lances she used not slowing her down in the least. Just before reaching the monster, she jumped, using the dagan as a platform. As the Hunewy rose, she flung her left arm back, the corresponding wired lance flying out; coiling itself around the leg of the dagan she’d just used as a stepping stool. When she touched the ground, the hapless creature was lifted into the air, the wired lance still wrapped around it. Cornelia rotated her arm, pulling the dagan in an arc through the air, finally slamming the doomed darker into the ground again, killing it instantly.

Cornelia yanked her arm, the wired lance retracting at her command as the dagan’s corpse disappeared into wisps. The fallen creature’s kin chattered, before rushing her en masse from behind. The Newman spun on her heel, lashing out at the front of the group with her weapons, knocking four of the dagan back. The remainder of the group simply crawled over the dazed bodies of their brothers, eager to get at the warrior that had already cut down one of their own.

The Turquoise haired Newman responded to this by running at the ‘wall’ of trees closest to her. She ran up the wall, and kicked off; tucking her legs and arms tightly to her body while she flipped through the air, before landing easily on the ground behind the dagan, almost as if she were weightless. Before they had time to react, Cornelia bound into the center of the ground, grabbed one of the creatures with her wired lance, and spun the enemy turned bludgeoning object around her, hitting over a dozen of the creatures, sending them flying; and in most cases, killing them. After this attack, only five dagan remained. Three of them paused – a rare sight – looked at one another, and ran away, which was an even rarer sight.

Before the remaining two could react, Cornelia charged them. She grabbed one with her wired lance, and jumped, taking the dagan with her, then threw it down, slamming it into the one below, killing them both. Cornelia landed, not as effortlessly as before, and stood there, her back facing us once more. A single ray of light was breaking through the canopy the trees had created, and it shined down on her.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 10, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I apologize for the double post but I really felt the need to say this:

I hope you look forward to the next chunk I write for you all! I'll be pleased if you enjoy my work, despite just starting again and it probably being lousy. I really do love writing, which probably stems from my love of books. There are just so many wonderful stories that are in this world; some written, some not. I know not everyone will like how I do things, and that's fine; this world would be boring if everyone thought the same. I know this probably sounds really childish, and that's because....well, I guess a big part of me is still a child on the inside. And honestly? I hope that part of me never grows up. I hope your time doesn't feel wasted by reading this, and I hope you all enjoy your days ahead.

Oh! Before you go, I wanted to post some of the music I listen to while I write. Just because I feel like sharing. Maybe I'll post more later. Here you go, I hope you enjoy the music and my writings as we all walk into the future, whatever it may bring.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Sep 1, 2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Awesome; some songs write scenes in my head in their entirety sometimes. I've birthed entire story concepts from listening to a song alone.

Nice, fan fics, can't wait for the next one.

Countdown music for the next one.
    Spoiler!