Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default Late game MPA's are killing this game...

It's actually disgusting...

There is no other thing to do in this game at the cap than to constantly MPA in floating continent or Volcano. And it's so ridiculously boring to do. Gets old real quick after the first few days. I could even equip the weakest launcher on my Ranger or the weakest partisan on my hunter and it would make little to no difference. Even random Duels are a joke. All it takes is one ranger to put weakbullet on the bosses weakspot and its dead within seconds.

The only thing that is remotely fun to do is solo as a HUNTER (solo'ing as any other class is just as boring as going with a group). But you get nothing out of it. No rewards. You get 4 meseta drops for killing a boss. You want higher drops? You have to S-rank before killing the boss. As a solo player that takes a lot of time since you get less monster spawns so you have to roam more... And that isn't enjoyable in the least.

So it all comes down to 2 things. Either you constantly do MPA's and become rich and buy the best weapons for no reason since you'll just MPA again and it won't really make a difference. Or you solo content and become filthy poor. You could do both i guess but for me the contrast of 'fun' between the two makes me hate MPA's. After 15 mins of an MPA i just Alt+F4 and watch something funny to lighten my mood again.

If only they could make solo'ing bosses as good as in Monster Hunter... You still got the same drops as in a group and it was more fun. Right now solo'ing anything just feels pointless... if anything it's deducting my meseta for all the healing items i had to buy.

What to do... anyone else feeling the same or have a solution? :/
    Last edited by Silver Crow; Aug 27, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Play another game

Credit to MissMalice

wow you must suck at this game

I hate running around in MPAs, but sadly, it's the only way to make meseta in a respectable amount of time.

Probably why I'm pretty poor compared to most people. Running in circles around a map for hours isn't my idea of fun, so I don't do it. Sometimes I secretly wish that PSO2 had PSU-style mission with linear spawns. Maybe they'll add something like them later down the line.

But, for now, trying to farm meseta (or anything) is just too boring for me.

For anybody against MPA.

When SEGA have the survey, put this message for it:
    マルチパーティーエリアは今一番メセタを稼ぎやすい場所なのでみんながそこに溜まってしまいま す。 シング ルパーティーエリアでしかできないこととか何かマルチパーティーエリアで溜まりにくくする方法 をPSO2に 追加してほしい。

It is a suggestion to nerf down MPA, which is current method that everybody is doing to farm meseta, and make single party become better.
    Last edited by Arika; Aug 27, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Oh yes, it's great when the most boring and mindless thing to do is the most rewarding.

The game was released early for a short term monetary gain to help them continue their development. There is no "end-game" yet. The level cap will steadily be increased and more content will be released as time goes on.
    Images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height. The image in your signature was 267 pixels tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox2Tails View Post
    Play another game
    I've played many games that are no better than this. League of Legends to name one, I bought all the champions on that game and it doesn't feel fun, feels more like a job. Everyone playing so seriously, no roleplaying. If you stray from a build you get reported. I may aswell go earn me some money instead.. Then you have all the Monster Hunter games, name one i've played it. They're the best and at the moment the only good Monster Hunter game is Tri and i've finished it over 4 times getting to Hr 300+ on each character for no good reason. It was fun but there is no content release on that game at all. Tried to join Monster Hunter frontier but they are strict with banning foreigners, you slip up once and your hard earned character gets banned. I've read many sob stories and not really motivated to pay over £20 pounds a month for a private vpn and the monthly fee after all those warnings.

Oh and i'm sick of any mmorpg, especially tera and wow. God even mentioning them makes me want to hurl from boredom.

I did enjoy a game back in the day called Gunz, now it's dead, hardly any people play it. Had so many flaws though such as laggers, hackers, underclockers, lead shooting etc.

Either i'm growing out of games or they've just made worse games as i've grew older (i'm 19)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like the MPA...

I'd rather farm an MPA over a White Beast...

Massive brainless killing to your play list. Just like any other game except the battle system is actually fun (well I still find it fun enough to justify half of this game...)

But they do seem to make all of the other MPA's useless compared to Free. Yet Free is the least interesting one. Hmm...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

MPAs make 4-people parties pointless and overall, they make the game boring as hell. Terrible game design really, they should completely remove them or bring them back only for the soon-to-come gigantic bosses.