View Poll Results: Who is the most fashionable of these?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sizustar

21 13.91%
  • Rikα Ver2.3

11 7.28%
  • Silveria

19 12.58%
  • Cornelia

18 11.92%
  • テラヌ

9 5.96%
  • DARKWINGDARA

13 8.61%
  • R o u g e

13 8.61%
  • Anarkii

10 6.62%
  • シェゾロアーク

5 3.31%
  • ラン

32 21.19%
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Congrat to the other winners~
    Can't wait to see all 80 contestant, and the "interesting" discussion on why **** didn't get into the top 10 to follow....
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me! Congrats to Sizustar and Cornelia too. Now I need to watch my back though, I believe I was promised a 'bonus prize' somewhere...

As for my character though, the theories are pretty much spot-on about my inspiration. ラン's appearance is based off Ran Yakumo from the Touhou series. ( So they were the fox ears, not the cat ears. :P ) There's a bit more story behind it than just that though. Two of my good friends agreed to my silly idea of having a theme, and drew the inspiration for their characters off the other two members of the Yakumo family, Chen and Yukari. If it wasn't for my little family, I wouldn't have had the chance to win, so I want to give a special thanks to them as well.

TenebriS and the judges deserve some thanks too. The community sounds like they put a lot of pressure on you guys based on the finalists, and I think you guys handled it well. I hope it doesn't discourage you guys from doing more things in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravagar View Post
    I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me! Congrats to Sizustar and Cornelia too. Now I need to watch my back though, I believe I was promised a 'bonus prize' somewhere...

As for my character though, the theories are pretty much spot-on about my inspiration. ラン's appearance is based off Ran Yakumo from the Touhou series. ( So they were the fox ears, not the cat ears. :P ) There's a bit more story behind it than just that though. Two of my good friends agreed to my silly idea of having a theme, and drew the inspiration for their characters off the other two members of the Yakumo family, Chen and Yukari. If it wasn't for my little family, I wouldn't have had the chance to win, so I want to give a special thanks to them as well.

TenebriS and the judges deserve some thanks too. The community sounds like they put a lot of pressure on you guys based on the finalists, and I think you guys handled it well. I hope it doesn't discourage you guys from doing more things in the future.
    Congrat~ and better to get in the good feeling before the Anti-Tohou mob appear wwww
    So, did you request a Kyubei tail accessory in the Player survey?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Congrat~ and better to get in the good feeling before the Anti-Tohou mob appear wwww
    So, did you request a Kyubei tail accessory in the Player survey?
    See, I was actually worried about that, so I kept my mouth shut until the very end. XD
    I'm glad I saw some support on the opposite of the torches-and-pitchforks I was worrying about though, in the middle of the thread.

I actually haven't touched the survey yet... I'm glad I haven't now, since that is a great idea for me to put down. Thanks, I'mma borrow that one.

I don't even care where it came from, but the fact that the character is actually based on a pre-existing character is major points off from me.

Fortunately, I wasn't a judge. Also fortunately, judging from who won the official JP character creation contest (who was based on a real life individual), most people don't share my views on the matter, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Congrat to the other winners~
    Can't wait to see all 80 contestant, and the "interesting" discussion on why **** didn't get into the top 10 to follow....
    This.
    This.
    This.
    This.
    This.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here